Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Not many motorcycle based games out there

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've heard about the game 'Detroit becomes human in the past, I didn't push myself to get it, I see the game being compatible to only Xbox series. 

If you do watch gameplay on YouTube, you can easily go watch up the several gameplay on YouTube about the game to understand what you miss. 

YouTube and twitch are the home of reviews of videos, their is no kinds of video game reviews you can't find in any of them. That's why I go there whenever I need to seek reviews for some video games I really don't know much about, after learning briefly about them. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

YouTube and twitch are the home of reviews of videos, their is no kinds of video game reviews you can't find in any of them. That's why I go there whenever I need to seek reviews for some video games I really don't know much about, after learning briefly about them. 

Ever since I found out about Twitch, I have been having a lot of sources that's very good for me when it comes to reading and watching gamers. 

On 1/7/2022 at 3:57 PM, Boblee said:

If you do watch gameplay on YouTube, you can easily go watch up the several gameplay on YouTube about the game to understand what you miss. 

I do that sometimes especially when I'm too tired to play myself. I simply watch those YouTube videos to learn more on the game. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Ever since I found out about Twitch, I have been having a lot of sources that's very good for me when it comes to reading and watching gamers. 

That's tremendous for you that you discovered twitch to be instrumental in your gaming adventure, which has enabled you to watch intriguing gaming videos that suits you. I'm going to visit twitch again, it's been a while. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's tremendous for you that you discovered twitch to be instrumental in your gaming adventure, which has enabled you to watch intriguing gaming videos that suits you. I'm going to visit twitch again, it's been a while. 

I can't really remember who introduced me to making use of Twitch but I think that it's either from Discord or even here on VGR. Ever since, it's been an amazing experience. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I can't really remember who introduced me to making use of Twitch but I think that it's either from Discord or even here on VGR. Ever since, it's been an amazing experience. 

It can be at discord, I never really seen any VGR member that is talking vividly around twitch. Most of them are saying more things about YouTube than twitch. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It can be at discord, I never really seen any VGR member that is talking vividly around twitch. Most of them are saying more things about YouTube than twitch. 

I'm very sure that a post about Twitch was made here sometime ago. It's about one gaming community where you can be free from toxicity. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm very sure that a post about Twitch was made here sometime ago. It's about one gaming community where you can be free from toxicity. 

Yeah, I remember that post very well. I think it was a sponsored post by the admin about that community for gamers to rest from toxicity. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I remembered such, it's cool you have a retentive memory, I got such scenario back then, when we talked about how toxic some communities can be via online gaming. 

On 1/10/2022 at 3:07 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, I remember that post very well. I think it was a sponsored post by the admin about that community for gamers to rest from toxicity. 

Exactly, I think it's the first time that I came up to the Twitch gaming platform and ever since I never stopped using it. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, I think it's the first time that I came up to the Twitch gaming platform and ever since I never stopped using it. 

Exactly. At the time, I think that most of us got a heads up in private chat to take part in the discussion on the subject matter. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I visited twitch this week it was really a long one for my last visit which occured since none months ago. I simply want to be active again like I do with YouTube especially around gaming channels. 

I think there is something like a chat room on the platform, so you can start out bonding through there and get to have fun.