Register Now
Heatman

Do you feel awkward playing again with wired controllers after using wireless ones?

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

One who uses the mouse or keyboards to play PC games, is simply saving money to buy controllers that would've cost him or her more money buying it. 

I think that it's not all about the money but what a gamer is comfortable playing with. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

As I'm settled with wireless controllers it will be hard to go.looking for wired controllers, because I wouldn't be comfortable playing with it. Unless I have no other option then I'll revert back to using the wired kind of controller. 

That's how it's been with me for a while now, as it's the only way I can get to relax with using the controller to play. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that it's not all about the money but what a gamer is comfortable playing with. 

That's it. Life isn't about money all the time, even if we need it to make a better living. Their are times passion matters most too, because it keeps us happy together with money. We can't exchange one for the other. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's it. Life isn't about money all the time, even if we need it to make a better living. Their are times passion matters most too, because it keeps us happy together with money. We can't exchange one for the other. 

Yeah, it's something that I'm very familiar with because it happened with my brother as well. As much as he's rich and can afford playing on PC, he's not used to keyboard and mouse. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's something that I'm very familiar with because it happened with my brother as well. As much as he's rich and can afford playing on PC, he's not used to keyboard and mouse. 

I know majority of gamers wouldn't be accustomed to playing with keyboards or mouse. I see those two control options as uncomfortable for me. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

The only thing that keeps me still going back to playing with wired controllers is the fact that I don't have to worry about the controller's batteries dying on me. 

Basically, this is simply why the use of wired controllers is never going to be eliminated completely from video games.

56 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I play with wired and wireless controllers because the wireless runs down after charging. So, I'll plug it back and play on as it is charging. 

Once you are comfortable with the length of proximity of the cable of wired controller, it's not going to be any issues playing with it. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Once you are comfortable with the length of proximity of the cable of wired controller, it's not going to be any issues playing with it. 

Yeah, that's the essence of having the controller that comes with longer cable because it allows them to play like they are using wireless. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, only the short cables can make you feel comfortable, the long cables will simply make you feel comfortable as if you're still playing with wireless.