Register Now
Heatman

Do you feel awkward playing again with wired controllers after using wireless ones?

Wired controllers bribate far more then to wireless I do noticed more then anything else.Yet wireless is wire free 🙂 that's what I like ahout that and yet got to keep charging the battery. feels more heavy with a wireless then wired. 

1 minute ago, Empire said:

Wired controllers bribate far more then to wireless I do noticed more then anything else.Yet wireless is wire free 🙂 that's what I like ahout that and yet got to keep charging the battery. feels more heavy with a wireless then wired. 

Nothing is complete in this life. If you don't want it plugged in on the console, you will have to sacrifice charging it always. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can't really remember the last time I played using my wired console controllers. I'm not sure if they are still going to be functional. 

It's not really a big deal if you don't have any issues with it. It's actually why I tend to try it out once in a while to reminiscent old feelings. 

On 11/27/2021 at 10:06 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, at least for now I have played with it for over 2 years or more that I never touched it. Who knows when I will remember it again? 

You'll definitely touch it anything your body or your urge increases via the wired controller option since its something made of passion for you. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's not really a big deal if you don't have any issues with it. It's actually why I tend to try it out once in a while to reminiscent old feelings. 

I understand that part of trying to reminiscent old feelings with playing using the wired console controllers once in a while. But I believe that most people have had enough of it. 

On 11/29/2021 at 6:53 AM, Boblee said:

I understand that part of trying to reminiscent old feelings with playing using the wired console controllers once in a while. But I believe that most people have had enough of it. 

I wouldn't say they are all tired of the wired controller but let's say they are still enjoying the freedom of using the wireless one. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I wouldn't say they are all tired of the wired controller but let's say they are still enjoying the freedom of using the wireless one. 

Basically, I really think that it's the same thing with being tired of it and only interested in enjoying the freedom of playing with wireless one's for now. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Basically, I really think that it's the same thing with being tired of it and only interested in enjoying the freedom of playing with wireless one's for now. 

Seriously, when I looked at it very closely, it made more sense to me that they are basically the same thing. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, when I looked at it very closely, it made more sense to me that they are basically the same thing. 

Yeah, most gamers are already worn out with playing games using the wired console controller being tied to the system all the time. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, most gamers are already worn out with playing games using the wired console controller being tied to the system all the time. 

When you keep playing with a particular hardware and get so used to it, it's going to be very difficult for you to adapt to another. 

On 12/4/2021 at 12:32 PM, Heatman said:

When you keep playing with a particular hardware and get so used to it, it's going to be very difficult for you to adapt to another. 

It's actually happening to me right now with trying to switch to playing with PC keyboard and mouse. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually happening to me right now with trying to switch to playing with PC keyboard and mouse. 

Once there are still PC controllers to be used if you are finding it difficult to play with keyboard and mouse, you have everything covered.