Register Now
Heatman

Have you quit playing any games as a result of bugs and glitches?

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Bugs/glitches have now become a normal thing or norm for video games. Ask other gamers that, what's the most thrilling feature in video games, don't be surprised to hear glitches/bugs xD. 

Yeah, they are always there once the game gets into development. It comes from their coding and all. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

I believe if they've test run the games before announcing their releases, it wouldn't have taking such tolling with bugs and glitches. 

They actually test the games but I'm not sure if they are tested for bugs and glitches. It seems not to be their priority. 

9 minutes ago, Boblee said:

They actually test the games but I'm not sure if they are tested for bugs and glitches. It seems not to be their priority. 

Exactly, such isn't their priority, because if it is, it couldn't have been buggy all the time. They see those bugs there, they don't care, since money wouldn't elude them. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Exactly, such isn't their priority, because if it is, it couldn't have been buggy all the time. They see those bugs there, they don't care, since money wouldn't elude them. 

Yeah, just look at what happened with Cyberpunk 2077 and still happening with FIFA games series till today. 

7 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, just look at what happened with Cyberpunk 2077 and still happening with FIFA games series till today. 

They're birds of same feathers, flocking together. Even though I am a favourite, I must say the least around EA FIFA. They didn't make it superb, bug free, the bugs are still there, just that graphics was improved and other little features. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

They're birds of same feathers, flocking together. Even though I am a favourite, I must say the least around EA FIFA. They didn't make it superb, bug free, the bugs are still there, just that graphics was improved and other little features. 

FIFA would never be rid of the bugs and glitches that plague it because the series have been going on for years and nothing has been done. 

3 hours ago, Patrik said:

GTA LCS on the PSP Emulator (played it later on PS2 & PC), the game starts bugging heavily when being played at 60 fps

It's actually part of the main reason why I had to stop the games at one time when I couldn't deal with it again. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

FIFA would never be rid of the bugs and glitches that plague it because the series have been going on for years and nothing has been done. 

The previous editions was better in game-play, especially the FIFA 06. The last 6-8 years FIFA games isn't up to such early standard. 

On 2/26/2022 at 9:36 PM, Head_Hunter said:

The previous editions was better in game-play, especially the FIFA 06. The last 6-8 years FIFA games isn't up to such early standard. 

They have actually lost their cause when it comes to what they make with their FIFA games. It's why it doesn't hold much water now. 

15 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Earlier on, when you hear EA's imminent FIFA release date, you'll just feel over moon, not nowadays. Because quantity have taken place than its game quality. 

The same way that they killed off Battlefield series. They are piss poor with some of their old series video games. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The same way that they killed off Battlefield series. They are piss poor with some of their old series video games. 

And if time isn't taking bro, EA FIFA will be killed also. Especially now that gamers are crying out loud concerning it's poor run of development.