Register Now
Heatman

Have you quit playing any games as a result of bugs and glitches?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

They have actually lost their cause when it comes to what they make with their FIFA games. It's why it doesn't hold much water now. 

I understand your frustration and grievances with how the game is made to operate on. Since you've abandoned it, it will be cool to move on with your choice. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I understand your frustration and grievances with how the game is made to operate on. Since you've abandoned it, it will be cool to move on with your choice. 

Yeah, it's something that had bothered me for a long time now before I was able to kick it off my preferred games. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Video games get quitted always as long as it's no longer giving the gamers exactly what they are looking for. 

That's why I'll seek opinions from experience gamers first before going on to purchase any new video game to avoid being disappointed. 

Do you guys know of any games that got fixes, but ended up making the game worse or even more broken? I remember hearing about bug fixes that broke something else in the game. Have you ever seen that type of thing happen with games? 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's something that had bothered me for a long time now before I was able to kick it off my preferred games. 

Now,at least your mind is settled as you kicked it out in your life? So, which game are you mostly attached with? 

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Do you guys know of any games that got fixes, but ended up making the game worse or even more broken? I remember hearing about bug fixes that broke something else in the game. Have you ever seen that type of thing happen with games? 

Cyberpunk 2077 on top of that list. It took a very long time before their fixes began to work. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Cyberpunk 2077 on top of that list. It took a very long time before their fixes began to work. 

What happened with the game Cyberpunk 2077 is a very big lesson for them company whenever they are making another game. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's frustrating thou to come a long way after struggling hard to get the funds and purchase the game, only for the game to be ruined by glitches everywhere. 

These companies don't think things through when they make such games, only for them to come back apologizing for their trash. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's frustrating thou to come a long way after struggling hard to get the funds and purchase the game, only for the game to be ruined by glitches everywhere. 

Did they ever cared about how it's going to affect gamers that are paying for the video game back then? No, they were only after the money. 

Just now, Prof elohstar said:

I gave up playing cyberpunk and top FM. I couldn't stand it anymore.

There are so many gamers who started playing Top Eleven Football Manager with me 5 years ago but most of them are no longer playing now. 

22 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Did they ever cared about how it's going to affect gamers that are paying for the video game back then? No, they were only after the money. 

That's it bro, the money alone, caused them lost of concentration to focus on the ideal stuff, that's why gamers suffered from their hands due to low quality game.