Register Now
Heatman

Have you quit playing any games as a result of bugs and glitches?

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I've tagged him properly before this comment, if he is online, definitely he'll notice that I tagged him. 

Yeah, I see that now. Let's wait and see if he did eventually downloaded the latest patch to the game. 

Just now, Boblee said:

Yeah, I see that now. Let's wait and see if he did eventually downloaded the latest patch to the game. 

No problem, I am waiting for his response buddy. 

Even if he doesn't come, another experienced user might come in and help us out. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

No problem, I am waiting for his response buddy. 

Even if he doesn't come, another experienced user might come in and help us out. 

We move!! It's how the community is set. Anyone can come in and chip in something on any subject. 

On 2/24/2022 at 7:55 AM, Heatman said:

So @Reality vs Adventurementioned about finally getting to download the latest update of Cyberpunk 2077 and it's playing just fine. I'm thinking of doing same. 

Yeah, according to his last updated post about the Cyberpunk 2077, he said that it runs perfectly fine. So, it seems like they got it right for once. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, they have currently done well in that regard of the game. It's only the nudity inclusion in the game that still bugs me. 

Is there any nudity scenes in cyberpunk 2077 video game? You know I haven't played it before that's why I'm asking. 

Was there ever a game that glitched out for you so bad, that it resulted in you not even playing the first half? Maybe the first few missions? I don't recall any games that rough, but I know there are some out there that had game breaking glitches day one. 

56 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Was there ever a game that glitched out for you so bad, that it resulted in you not even playing the first half? Maybe the first few missions? I don't recall any games that rough, but I know there are some out there that had game breaking glitches day one. 

That's insane buddy, I wonder how video game companies will develop a game and never test it, just allowing us to ruin over a game we spent for, through struggling. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

I think something peculiar like that happened with Cyberpunk 2077. Although, it may not be on day one. 

4 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I hate playing video games where bugs wouldn't allow me to progress far. I enjoy playing video games that isn't all that buggy, and allow me to play on and never slow or disrupt my activities in-game.

Bugs and glitches are suckers and bastards in video games and it's something that can never stop being found in old and new games. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Bugs and glitches are suckers and bastards in video games and it's something that can never stop being found in old and new games. 

Bugs/glitches have now become a normal thing or norm for video games. Ask other gamers that, what's the most thrilling feature in video games, don't be surprised to hear glitches/bugs xD.