Register Now
Heatman

Have you quit playing any games as a result of bugs and glitches?

Just now, Justin11 said:

That's it bro, the money alone, caused them lost of concentration to focus on the ideal stuff, that's why gamers suffered from their hands due to low quality game. 

At least, they have learnt their lessons now with how long it took them to fix the game. They lost a lot of money in the process. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

At least, they have learnt their lessons now with how long it took them to fix the game. They lost a lot of money in the process. 

Why wouldn't they lose  money, when they thought it is 💯 clean sweep to rush video game development. Such idea backfired them, because video games should be developed with calm and not rushing it. 

19 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Why wouldn't they lose  money, when they thought it is 💯 clean sweep to rush video game development. Such idea backfired them, because video games should be developed with calm and not rushing it. 

Yeah, the kind of time and resources they pushed into fixing the game would be running in millions of dollars. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Yeah, the kind of time and resources they pushed into fixing the game would be running in millions of dollars. 

Yes, and at the end, they ran into loss, due to act of rushing and trying to make fast money from the game. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yes, and at the end, they ran into loss, due to act of rushing and trying to make fast money from the game. 

Well, I don't really mind that much because they are the ones that made their bed like that, so they should enjoy it so. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Well, I don't really mind that much because they are the ones that made their bed like that, so they should enjoy it so. 

Yes, when you cook bad dish, when the customers starts complaining, it usually brings massive Exodus. And the food maker, grow frustrated about it, which turns out being waste if money since not many that patronize her. Such be said with gaming company. 

If you fail to prepare a nice food especially when you're offering such kind of services to the public, it means getting your customers frustrated. Winning back their heart takes virtue of unexpected turn around, just like the way cyberpunk 2077 appeared at the moment. 

3 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I quit playing Top Eleven for a while because of some bugs and glitches in 2018. It took the conviction of my friends to bring me back in early 2019 

Haha, this guy you're very funny. You only managed to stay off the game for just 1 year, that's even if it's up to one year and you call it quitting? 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Haha, this guy you're very funny. You only managed to stay off the game for just 1 year, that's even if it's up to one year and you call it quitting? 

I should call it temporarily quitting the damn game. Sometimes, the frustration that comes with these games can be overwhelming and I seriously hate it.

11 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

I should call it temporarily quitting the damn game. Sometimes, the frustration that comes with these games can be overwhelming and I seriously hate it.

Maybe better with calling it a sabbatical leave for one year in order for you to cool and calm your head. 

31 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

sometimes games that are decent enough have a community of fans that's ready to release patches that are capable enough of fixing the gameplay experience, like what happened to the GTA definitive edition 

22 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I gave up playing cyberpunk and top FM. I couldn't stand it anymore.

They have done some good to the game Cyberpunk 2077 now and it's something that you can play and enjoy. At least you can enjoy your $59.99 I think. 

Already my frustration wouldn't get that game being closer to me. Because, i don't like to spend carelessly for a video game, and Cyberpunk 2077 us such kind of option. The gamers spent so much to get the game moving smoothly which isn't supposed to be so.