Register Now
Heatman

Do you make use of game's tutorials?

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, you can never overemphasize the opportunity and importance that comes with making use of game's tutorials. 

Their is no need overemphasizing on it, because we all know it's value, which can't be compared to the manner in which games operated in the dark ages. 

I would want to avoid it.  It ruins a lot of the fun probably.  Nonetheless, if a tutorial is essential in understanding certain things, things you can't find out on your own - and the game makers know this, then yes.  Also, I suppose there would be desperate situations where if you couldn't figure out something, you'd have to cheat, so to speak.

Edited by Jayson

1 hour ago, Jayson said:

I would want to avoid it.  It ruins a lot of the fun probably.  Nonetheless, if a tutorial is essential in understanding certain things, things you can't find out on your own - and the game makers know this, then yes.  Also, I suppose there would be desperate situations where if you couldn't figure out something, you'd have to cheat, so to speak.

the first thing I do with them is I hit skip button as fast as possible. Sometimes I have to regret that also, and again start over the tutorial to exactly know the game functions. Otherwise I find it annoying to watch those lengthy tutorials.

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, you can never overemphasize the opportunity and importance that comes with making use of game's tutorials. 

If the game tutorials are not that very important, it wouldn't come in all the games that gets produced over the years. Tutorials are a constant in games.