Register Now
Heatman

Do you process games in your subconscious before executing your strategy?

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I do that all the time and it's very important for me because it helps with most of the game's that I get into on my progress in the game by making a smooth transition. 

It's the only way to get the best out of the game that you are playing by having to make out a strategy to play the game successfully. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's certainly not a bad way to go about the games because when you plan ahead before playing, you gear up more weapons to succeed better. 

That's to see adequate planning is the key. When we have plans set aside before proceeding in the game we'll go far. Buy the necessary weapons and wait to explore them to the right sense and down the enemies. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Anyone who is always thinking ahead before executing a wish over a video game, will play for a long time without having much difficulty. It is better to memorize, learn the tricks to enable you succeed in the game. 

It actually saves you time of going back and forth without being successful in your quest as a result of not having a playing strategy. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

It actually saves you time of going back and forth without being successful in your quest as a result of not having a playing strategy. 

It is only going to be an amature gamer that would be doing this kind of thing as playing without a strategy and being forced to tunngle between a particular phase over and over again before they can complete it.

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're right, it saves me time which I could've been used to play and waste my effort for nothing. But when I've seek that idea before starting the game is simply worth it. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, only the amateur gamers does such kind of a thing. Real gamers doesn't do such kind of a thing, because they want to proceed long in the game and enjoy the beauty of the game levels. 

Expert and experienced gamers always play in such a way that it gives you joy whenever you watch playing. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Expert and experienced gamers always play in such a way that it gives you joy whenever you watch playing. 

They are the real deal with it comes to learning how to play because once you get to copy their techniques and strategies to games, you will have it easy. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, watching the experts play, gives me joy, because they play with enthusiasm and free mind and the game is played in a matured and stylish way. I learn alot watching them play. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, watching the experts play, gives me joy, because they play with enthusiasm and free mind and the game is played in a matured and stylish way. I learn alot watching them play. 

It's just like watching some pros playing on YouTube and Twitch, you get to learn a lot of people's playing pattern. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's just like watching some pros playing on YouTube and Twitch, you get to learn a lot of people's playing pattern. 

Exactly, Twitch seems to be gaining a lot of popularity lately with the number of live streaming that's on the platform. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Those streamers are simply pros when I'm watching them.plsy via their respective channel, the style at which they play a particular game they mastered is a majestic one. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Those streamers are simply pros when I'm watching them.plsy via their respective channel, the style at which they play a particular game they mastered is a majestic one. 

Seriously, you definitely get to learn a new thing whenever you watch them play their games live when they stream.