Register Now
Heatman

Do you process games in your subconscious before executing your strategy?

16 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Yes! If I'm having a hard time with a fight, I often walk away for a week, then come back, and my brain has figured out the solution.

I did that a lot of times when I was still new at playing Dark Souls 1 because it was very challenging for me to get past so many enemies in the game. 

Some mission games demands better strategies to execute the plans to down the more difficult enemies expertly, and not rushing such kind of Combat. Of their is need to pause, then we should better pause, and learn better strategies to scare through the game. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Some mission games demands better strategies to execute the plans to down the more difficult enemies expertly, and not rushing such kind of Combat. Of their is need to pause, then we should better pause, and learn better strategies to scare through the game. 

It's mainly few easy games that wouldn't require much of playing when you must have thought up a good wining strategy. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's mainly few easy games that wouldn't require much of playing when you must have thought up a good wining strategy. 

Personally, I think that whether it's an easy or difficult game you're supposed to think out a strategy to play a game and not just jump into it without any preparation.

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I never really seen any video game where you don't need much of the time to play and simply solve the puzzles in the game and wining through it's missions. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I think that whether it's an easy or difficult game you're supposed to think out a strategy to play a game and not just jump into it without any preparation.

This is well said to how I feel towards the way video games are supposed to be played. Anything other than that is foul. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I believe that most adults do process the video games that they play before jumping right into it for easy assessment. 

I don't really think that all adults are into doing that because there are some that are too impatient to strategically play games. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't really think that all adults are into doing that because there are some that are too impatient to strategically play games. 

I actually used to be a lot like that when it comes to being impatient with the games that I play. I later realized it's not the best way to enjoy my games.