Register Now
Heatman

Do you process games in your subconscious before executing your strategy?

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

If the game challenges is too much for you to get into, it's far more better for you to hook up with games that's not going to stress you out too much. 

Exactly buddy, that's the route have taken already. I can't over stress my torrid time with dark souls. I love challenge at times, but the one with dark souls is too much, I couldn't even make much progress accomplishing it's missions. 

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Exactly buddy, that's the route have taken already. I can't over stress my torrid time with dark souls. I love challenge at times, but the one with dark souls is too much, I couldn't even make much progress accomplishing it's missions. 

Being in that mode, it's definitely going to very difficult for you to make any progress at all because the brain seems to be in an off phase at the time. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Being in that mode, it's definitely going to very difficult for you to make any progress at all because the brain seems to be in an off phase at the time. 

It was shattering at that time buddy. Now, I am not stressing my time with such kind of adrenaline rush game. I found myself playing games that I feel more relaxing with. 

I don't plan racing games in advance, they seem easy to me. Unless I'm playing with a fellow gamer via MMO, then I can think in advance before proceeding. Because, I know he or she can offer a stern challenge due to different strategy he or she got that is different from AI opponents. 

I decided to quit when a particular game is too much on me, I can't stand the heat, their are plenty to choose. 

I suffered playing dark souls, 

God of war 2018

Cuphead

Mega man 9. 

I wouldn't want to suffer while playing games, when it's too hard, I have to give up and start another, their are thousands left over.