Register Now
Heatman

Do you process games in your subconscious before executing your strategy?

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

There are many other ways than using traditional TV's. My friend uses projection lights for visual. And I tell you, that gives even better experience. 

The uses projection lights for visual is always fantastic because you can blow up the games to any size you want for better viewing. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

You make use of your monitor when you are gaming on PC as well, so you still gets fixed on a screen too. So, what's your point on this? 

No, I'm actually talking about, if electricity unscrupulously trip off, with your PC you can at least play more games and save without losing your progress. But not so via consoles. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

No, I'm actually talking about, if electricity unscrupulously trip off, with your PC you can at least play more games and save without losing your progress. But not so via consoles. 

That is actually why it is very important for you to have a ups when you are playing video games with your PC so that it doesn't get cut off once there is electricity interference.

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

This is one of the biggest challenges most people face with their gaming life in most African countries. How are you coping? 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is one of the biggest challenges most people face with their gaming life in most African countries. How are you coping? 

That's same problem I'm facing here bro, I keep playing it like that via the unstable power supply. Using alternative option which is the 'external power generator machine. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's same problem I'm facing here bro, I keep playing it like that via the unstable power supply. Using alternative option which is the 'external power generator machine. 

The only solution for you here is to get a back up power supply, otherwise your gaming experience will always be messed up. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When I had electrical power challenges in the past, I had to go pay for the installation of solar panels for my backup power and it served me well. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

When I had electrical power challenges in the past, I had to go pay for the installation of solar panels for my backup power and it served me well. 

Such will offer you 24/7 power supply with the external electrical power supply machine in "solar system. Their was no power supply through out yesterday for me in my locality which made me to skip playing games. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Wait, you had the solar panels installed as a result of your needs for gaming or any other reasons attached to it? 

On 12/13/2021 at 8:18 PM, Heatman said:

As far as I'm concerned, streaming isn't for me at all. I'm very satisfied with watching others do it and enjoy it but never me to do it. 

That's alright man. Everyone must not go in same career. I love streaming, because I am use to making reviews for people offline and online as well. I am looking forward to 2022, to evaluate my options to consider going Live on streaming via YouTube. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's alright man. Everyone must not go in same career. I love streaming, because I am use to making reviews for people offline and online as well. I am looking forward to 2022, to evaluate my options to consider going Live on streaming via YouTube. 

If everyone becomes a streamer, who's going to watch each other's games streaming? I would pass on it and enjoy what others do. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

If everyone becomes a streamer, who's going to watch each other's games streaming? I would pass on it and enjoy what others do. 

XD 😂😂. You still made an interesting point, who's gonna watch the streamers. That's why everyone wouldn't go on same field. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Good luck with your streaming videos games plan my friend. I hope you get that rolling next year. 

4 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Thanks for the best wishes. If I am able to kick start one come 2022 I'll definitely bring it up here for you to take a look at it. 

Definitely, as long as we are all here and you eventually start it, you will like to have all of us subscribed to your channel.