Register Now
Heatman

Do you process games in your subconscious before executing your strategy?

13 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, you definitely get to learn a new thing whenever you watch them play their games live when they stream. 

Yes, I get to learn alot from there, at least their amazing feint in some games via open world games. I am pleased with most of the reviews I've watched so far. 

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, I get to learn alot from there, at least their amazing feint in some games via open world games. I am pleased with most of the reviews I've watched so far. 

Have you happen to be on Twitch as well and not only on YouTube for more updates? 

14 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I sm not regular via twitch,  I am more with YouTube then with twitch. Must of my reviews are simply gotten from YouTube. 

You should try and get into using Twitch more because it's like strictly for gamers more than YouTube that's a general platform. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

You should try and get into using Twitch more because it's like strictly for gamers more than YouTube that's a general platform. 

Thanks for the reminder dear friend, I'll simply go back to my twitch account and access it's contents once again, and see what gamers have in stock via the streaming site. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Those streamers are simply pros when I'm watching them.plsy via their respective channel, the style at which they play a particular game they mastered is a majestic one. 

I don't really think that an amateur would go through the stress of trying to stream their gameplay because they wouldn't have anything to lure visitors. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I don't really think that an amateur would go through the stress of trying to stream their gameplay because they wouldn't have anything to lure visitors. 

I think is possible for amateur gamers to learn something worthwhile from them through the game they are streaming, provided they are eager to learn. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I think is possible for amateur gamers to learn something worthwhile from them through the game they are streaming, provided they are eager to learn. 

That can work in a way yes!!! Maybe with a little few trails, they will get used to it and become better on the work. 

That can work in a way yes!!! Maybe with a little few trails, they will get used to it and become better on the work. 

Yeah, what really matters is their real focus, if they can't stay focused, it wouldn't be possible for them to learn what they ought to learn from the twitch streamers. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, what really matters is their real focus, if they can't stay focused, it wouldn't be possible for them to learn what they ought to learn from the twitch streamers. 

With that being said, I completely agree with you on this one. They play and learn and stream to get better. 

Just now, Boblee said:

With that being said, I completely agree with you on this one. They play and learn and stream to get better. 

You're welcome. I was once an amateur gamer via FIFA, PES, and MGP. But as I began learning from gamers that plays better, that's where my experience grew from. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

You're welcome. I was once an amateur gamer via FIFA, PES, and MGP. But as I began learning from gamers that plays better, that's where my experience grew from. 

But you never got into streaming for now do you? You should consider doing that since you are better at the game now. 

But you never got into streaming for now do you? You should consider doing that since you are better at the game now. 

I am quite better on the game especially the raving game options. I'll go into streaming when I have new gen consoles like PS4 or Xbox serries S/X. Or better gaming PC, I'll see how my plan goes by 2022. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I am quite better on the game especially the raving game options. I'll go into streaming when I have new gen consoles like PS4 or Xbox serries S/X. Or better gaming PC, I'll see how my plan goes by 2022. 

If you plan yourself well, and work towards getting it done, you will definitely be successful at getting into streaming well.