Register Now
Kane99

Do you prefer a game to be historically accurate?

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

L.A. Noire is a solid crime noire, I highly recommend it if you like games where you can investigate and solve crimes. It also has a really decent story. Also, it's fun messing around and getting the bad prompts from people you interrogate. I really need to replay it here soon. 

Exactly, and for the fact that it's even sold at a very discounted price on Steam is something he should take advantage of. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, and for the fact that it's even sold at a very discounted price on Steam is something he should take advantage of. 

Yeah, it's really a good idea to buy the game from Steam. I'm not sure if it's a lot cheaper in any other store? What do you think? 

9 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've seen majority of people online who is into gaming talk vividly around steam, mainly on the affordable games listed on their platform. I think is best time I consider checking it out myself. 

Yeah, for now I haven't seen the game being sold cheaper at any other place, so steam is the better option for now. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, for now I haven't seen the game being sold cheaper at any other place, so steam is the better option for now. 

That's interesting to hear that steam have more of games than any other console gaming store. I've visited there earlier on but I didn't pay much attention to what's been sold there. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's interesting to hear that steam have more of games than any other console gaming store. I've visited there earlier on but I didn't pay much attention to what's been sold there. 

You can always go back to it again and make sure you get all the details that you need so that you don't make any mistakes. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

You can always go back to it again and make sure you get all the details that you need so that you don't make any mistakes. 

I'm looking at locations in The Last Of Us II after playing the game today and it seems somehow weird but good. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm looking at locations in The Last Of Us II after playing the game today and it seems somehow weird but good. 

The Last of Us 2 really boosted a big number of locations where you have access to all the collectable items in the game. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't care much about the historical preference of the game, what I care about is the quality it offers, it's plot should go direct and be realistic as well. 

Some games are really that good when it aligns with its historical perspective in my opinion. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is no dispute to that, I've come across some of them that reignited from the ancient Greek days like the game 300. 

Like the game on Spartan 300 or something. It's quite tilted on the history of the 300 brave Spartan that sacrificed themselves for the fate of their country. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I remembered the game 300 back then, when I played it on my Android phone. It's been over five years I played the game which originated from the ancient Greek empire, when the act of war was common with the soldiers back then. 

The game was actually quite too easy for me to play then. Apparently, some gamers liked it but I think lack of content affected the game. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

The game was actually quite too easy for me to play then. Apparently, some gamers liked it but I think lack of content affected the game. 

It was, I played it too casual during that time. It's kind of a 3D viewing type, the image resolution is high. I love the game then, but contents wasn't up to the standard.