Register Now
Kane99

Do you prefer a game to be historically accurate?

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It was, I played it too casual during that time. It's kind of a 3D viewing type, the image resolution is high. I love the game then, but contents wasn't up to the standard. 

It was too easy and too short in my opinion but any other things in the game seems to be perfectly good based on the gameplay. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Like the game on Spartan 300 or something. It's quite tilted on the history of the 300 brave Spartan that sacrificed themselves for the fate of their country. 

You really got the story correct buddy, that's the direction of the game, which took many soldiers life trying to defend their country's badge from overpowered by the enemies. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

You really got the story correct buddy, that's the direction of the game, which took many soldiers life trying to defend their country's badge from overpowered by the enemies. 

Yeah, it's exactly what I really expected from the gameplay just like what happened in the same movie which was historical too. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's exactly what I really expected from the gameplay just like what happened in the same movie which was historical too. 

I witnessed the movie before playing the game, and the most entertaining part of it, is that, the both is similar. The game resembles the movie pure. 

7 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I witnessed the movie before playing the game, and the most entertaining part of it, is that, the both is similar. The game resembles the movie pure. 

Yeah exactly, and I do actually enjoyed the movie more than I did enjoyed playing the game, sorry to say that but it's the real truth. 

On 12/25/2021 at 12:17 AM, Heatman said:

It was too easy and too short in my opinion but any other things in the game seems to be perfectly good based on the gameplay. 

I didn't play to the end. So, I wouldn't know if it's short. I believe you played to the end of the levels that's why you concluded that it is short. I guessed right?

On 12/25/2021 at 12:23 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I actually believe that The Persian kingdom was far more powerful for them to contend with then. The vast army of slaves were too much. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I actually believe that The Persian kingdom was far more powerful for them to contend with then. The vast army of slaves were too much. 

Indeed, they were too strong for the 300 Spartans, although they were men of Valor and they gave their very best in the battle. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Indeed, they were too strong for the 300 Spartans, although they were men of Valor and they gave their very best in the battle. 

What other games have you played that's historically accurate? If you were to rate any, what would it be? 

I remember years ago there was a civil war game that was realistic. I think the history Channel made it actually. I don't remember it being any good though. But i imagine they took the story seriously at least. Did anyone play that game?

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I remember years ago there was a civil war game that was realistic. I think the history Channel made it actually. I don't remember it being any good though. But i imagine they took the story seriously at least. Did anyone play that game?

I have good reasons to believe that most war games have some sort of history behind them. Take a look at Call of Duty Vanguard with its copy or World War 2. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have good reasons to believe that most war games have some sort of history behind them. Take a look at Call of Duty Vanguard with its copy or World War 2. 

It's the several fronts of battles that's experienced in the Call of Duty Vanguard that makes it for me. It's really tailored down to history. 

46 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's the several fronts of battles that's experienced in the Call of Duty Vanguard that makes it for me. It's really tailored down to history. 

You have already started playing Call of Duty Vanguard? I can't believe that I'm yet to get the game by now. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

You have already started playing Call of Duty Vanguard? I can't believe that I'm yet to get the game by now. 

Yeah, I have already started it out. It's not exactly when I wanted to go at it but starting is better than not doing so. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I have already started it out. It's not exactly when I wanted to go at it but starting is better than not doing so. 

I have already exhausted my gaming budget for the year, otherwise I would be very interested in getting the game this year.