Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games could have been much better if there were one simple change?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

If EA can stop their FIFA games copy and paste, then make something that's unique, the game is going to matter again. 

EA is out of ideas on what to do on their FIFA games and it's why they have resorted to the copy and paste of codes. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

If EA can stop their FIFA games copy and paste, then make something that's unique, the game is going to matter again. 

Yes, because lots of gamers are simply fade up with EA's copy and paste game. I only play it due to the multiple player option, just for entertaining my gaming friends and nothing more. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yes, because lots of gamers are simply fade up with EA's copy and paste game. I only play it due to the multiple player option, just for entertaining my gaming friends and nothing more. 

They will eventually kill off the game with the paste they are going and it's not something good to their brand. 

14 minutes ago, Heatman said:

They will eventually kill off the game with the paste they are going and it's not something good to their brand. 

Already the series is on the drastic sinking, you've already seen the max displeasure of gamers when it comes to their messages via online communities like this one. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Already the series is on the drastic sinking, you've already seen the max displeasure of gamers when it comes to their messages via online communities like this one. 

Seriously, in the end when they are not interested in the game anymore, they would dump it like they have done other series but that's going to be very long. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Seriously, in the end when they are not interested in the game anymore, they would dump it like they have done other series but that's going to be very long. 

I don't really think EA FIFA series will be a dead series anytime soon unless EA slip off entirely. Because, they got fanboys, they'll always patronize them no matter the game quality. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

I don't really think EA FIFA series will be a dead series anytime soon unless EA slip off entirely. Because, they got fanboys, they'll always patronize them no matter the game quality. 

Yeah, it's definitely going to take longer than we think or know because football still matters a lot in the world, so would the game be carried on its back. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's definitely going to take longer than we think or know because football still matters a lot in the world, so would the game be carried on its back. 

You're there, football is a popular game, football lovers simply wants to have the fun recreated around video game, so, they have control over the players just the coaches have controls over the players in real world football. EA should do better including efootball, to make football video games look interesting to play. 

14 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am a football lover, I definitely seek improvement in most of the football video games I've played especially EA FIFA series. I love the game at same time needs massive improvement via it's gameplay. 

EA is just lucky with their FIFA games because it's a fact that the football game is always going to come to their rescue in gamers still being interested in the game no now rubbish it's made. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

EA is just lucky with their FIFA games because it's a fact that the football game is always going to come to their rescue in gamers still being interested in the game no now rubbish it's made. 

Seriously, a lot of people are still into football in real life which makes the video games of FIFA matter a lot to them and it's why EA is taking advantage. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, provided that they keep producing their video games annually, no matter how repetitive, it will simply attract footballers and football lovers to continue playing it. 

Yeah, they are very well aware that the football world aids their games and as such, they are relaxed with their making of their games. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

To be very honest with you, the world of football is definitely going to take too long for it to be sucked dried in game's making. 

Yes, it's simply too broad for football to get dawned. I love football, almost my daily activities centres to soccer, that's why I am still playing soccer video games.