Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games could have been much better if there were one simple change?

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Apex Legend is a shooters game that is playable on diverse video game devices like, Android, Microsoft windows PC, PS4, iOS, Nintendo Switch Xbox one. 

If I'm getting Apex Legends, it's definitely not going to be on mobile phones because I would want a better gaming experience. So, it's most likely going to be on my PS4. 

Ubisoft open world games would be better if they stopped with pointless collectibles and side missions that give you zero reward in the end. They already take forever to beat, you don't need all that filler crap. For example Ac valhalla would have been fine with even half of the side missions that most of the time make zero sense whatsoever, setting an npc house on fire -> boom mission completed.

32 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Ubisoft open world games would be better if they stopped with pointless collectibles and side missions that give you zero reward in the end. They already take forever to beat, you don't need all that filler crap. For example Ac valhalla would have been fine with even half of the side missions that most of the time make zero sense whatsoever, setting an npc house on fire -> boom mission completed.

That's one thing I can't stand about ubisoft games. Back in earlier assassins creed games, it wasn't that bad, but after playing ao many in the series, having to find feathers, chests, climbing buildings and so on becomes very repetitive and annoying. 

Their development on their games has been lacking and it's been kind of lazy with how much filler stuff there is to do. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

If I'm getting Apex Legends, it's definitely not going to be on mobile phones because I would want a better gaming experience. So, it's most likely going to be on my PS4. 

At least those who doesn't have console, can still enjoy the game to the game, even though it's resolution isn't like PS4 or PS5 type. 

17 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

When video games developers lack creativity when it comes to making their games, that's always the outcome of the games they release eventually. 

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

That's one thing I can't stand about ubisoft games. Back in earlier assassins creed games, it wasn't that bad, but after playing ao many in the series, having to find feathers, chests, climbing buildings and so on becomes very repetitive and annoying. 

Their development on their games has been lacking and it's been kind of lazy with how much filler stuff there is to do. 

Ubisoft and EA are two video games companies that are very good at ruining their games in subsequent releases instead of making it get better like other companies do. Even Capcom does that as well. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They simply needs the money faster more than others need it. That's why you're seeing yearly releases big plenty video games from any of them especially EA. 

With all the money they are making and come to think of it, they are not spending much on making the new series as they copy old versions. 

On 2/12/2022 at 10:16 AM, Boblee said:

With all the money they are making and come to think of it, they are not spending much on making the new series as they copy old versions. 

Exactly, they don't care about improving or adding new quality features to their new editions. They simply don't want to waste time, since they'll still sell out those games faster and make cool money. 

40 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly, they don't care about improving or adding new quality features to their new editions. They simply don't want to waste time, since they'll still sell out those games faster and make cool money. 

Seriously, it really pains me so much that they sell such trash games very expensive when they aren't spending much on making the games. 

35 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it really pains me so much that they sell such trash games very expensive when they aren't spending much on making the games. 

That's exactly what lots of gamers are lamenting too, including me. EA doesn't spend much this days when it comes to making some of their games to bring in the best out of it. All they care is money, how to make it big by repeating same things every year. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's exactly what lots of gamers are lamenting too, including me. EA doesn't spend much this days when it comes to making some of their games to bring in the best out of it. All they care is money, how to make it big by repeating same things every year. 

Isn't it their copy and paste with not attending to the bugs and glitches in their FIFA games that stopped me from playing the damn game. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Isn't it their copy and paste with not attending to the bugs and glitches in their FIFA games that stopped me from playing the damn game. 

I see same thing too, they do copy and paste of their video game, that's why every year they're repeating same thing. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I see same thing too, they do copy and paste of their video game, that's why every year they're repeating same thing. 

If EA can stop their FIFA games copy and paste, then make something that's unique, the game is going to matter again.