Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games could have been much better if there were one simple change?

On 2/3/2022 at 5:35 AM, Heatman said:

I can't really remember the last time I played Red Dead Redemption Online. It used to be a big thing for me but not for a while now. 

Rockstar hasn't focused on it in a bit. They release stuff here and there, but it's not near as popular as gta online. It doesn't help that they make it a huge grind in the game and don't add any fun missions to make up for the grind. They charge a ton on items and it just isn't fun to work towards it. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Rockstar hasn't focused on it in a bit. They release stuff here and there, but it's not near as popular as gta online. It doesn't help that they make it a huge grind in the game and don't add any fun missions to make up for the grind. They charge a ton on items and it just isn't fun to work towards it. 

With their development team already working on GTA 6, it's definitely going to draw them thin when it comes to covering other games. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

With their development team already working on GTA 6, it's definitely going to draw them thin when it comes to covering other games. 

Seriously, they really need to take their time to develop that game because everything they live for depends on the success of the game. 

Dying Light -> If weapons didn't break in 2 hits
NFS: Heat -> If police chases were more realistic
The Ascent -> If balance was not out of whack
Cyberpunk 2077 -> If they stuck to the original story idea and didn't change it for Keanu
Mafia: Definitive Edition -> Had they used the original lines of dialogue exactly as written
The Last of Us Part II -> If instead of shock value they would've went for building the characters up first
Snowrunner -> if there was an option to retry / rewind the game a few minutes
Far Cry 6 -> If the combat was at least as hard as in Ghost Recon.

19 minutes ago, m76 said:

Cyberpunk 2077 -> If they stuck to the original story idea and didn't change it for Keanu

This is why it's always not a good idea to have celebrities feature in video games. They will always make everything about the game center all around them which isn't nice. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Literally almost all video games needs changes, the ones we are seeing now, isn't what the mind is willing to go for. Their policies have let their games down especially the micro-transaction in their games, poor game-play. 

Not all games needs to be changed in my opinion from they are made. No one should touch Red Dead Redemption 2 and Ghost of Tsushima the way they are. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Not all games needs to be changed in my opinion from they are made. No one should touch Red Dead Redemption 2 and Ghost of Tsushima the way they are. 

And you forget to add The Last of Us II from 2020. It's one game that Naughty Dog excelled in making. It's they best so far for me. 

Fortnite Battle Royal, Apex Legend, Minecraft are simply video games I played via Android/PS, that got me twisting my arms simply finding my route to progress via it's levels. The graphics of Minecraft, and Fortnite Battle Royale game needs some improvement, apart from that, it's an interesting game. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

And you forget to add The Last of Us II from 2020. It's one game that Naughty Dog excelled in making. It's they best so far for me. 

Seriously, I don't think that I have seen any gamer who's into playing such kind of games that never liked The Last Of Us II. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Fortnite Battle Royal, Apex Legend, Minecraft are simply video games I played via Android/PS, that got me twisting my arms simply finding my route to progress via it's levels. The graphics of Minecraft, and Fortnite Battle Royale game needs some improvement, apart from that, it's an interesting game. 

Apex Legend is a video game that I think it's high time that I got into playing it. I have seen and read a lot on the game that it's getting my interest. 

On 2/4/2022 at 3:00 PM, Boblee said:

Yup, I can see that happening. They'll focus most of their new game and probably gta v online. Rdr2 will be forgotten by them. 😞

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Apex Legend is a video game that I think it's high time that I got into playing it. I have seen and read a lot on the game that it's getting my interest. 

Apex Legend is a shooters game that is playable on diverse video game devices like, Android, Microsoft windows PC, PS4, iOS, Nintendo Switch Xbox one. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yup, I can see that happening. They'll focus most of their new game and probably gta v online. Rdr2 will be forgotten by them. 😞

Red Dead Redemption 2 is quite a popular and very good game. They wouldn't drop it off completely. It's turn by turn for them.