Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games could have been much better if there were one simple change?

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, they are very well aware that the football world aids their games and as such, they are relaxed with their making of their games. 

Yeah, they know that, that's why they've always been exploiting from gamers without slipping off due to poor decision making, poor game etc. 

17 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

Aragami 2 springs to mind. This game would be twice as fun if the ranking system wasn't completely broken(you can do terribly and get S ranks). 

Seriously, that was something they could easily have fixed in my opinion because they must haw found out all along. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, that was something they could easily have fixed in my opinion because they must haw found out all along. 

It's just laziness. Like I don't know if you played the game but it's almost painstakingly broken. I can perform horribly and get caught by enemy guards like 7 times(mind you, the missions are very short so that's a lot of times to be caught) and get S rank. Even if you die you can still get like A rank, even S rank on some missions I think. 

1 hour ago, NightmareFarm said:

It's just laziness. Like I don't know if you played the game but it's almost painstakingly broken. I can perform horribly and get caught by enemy guards like 7 times(mind you, the missions are very short so that's a lot of times to be caught) and get S rank. Even if you die you can still get like A rank, even S rank on some missions I think. 

I never played the game but that looks very silly from how you explained that. How can they make the games like this? It's above laziness. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I never played the game but that looks very silly from how you explained that. How can they make the games like this? It's above laziness. 

They must have been on drugs or something. It's a shame, this game could be a 9/10 rather than a 7/10 if the ranking system worked properly.

18 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

They must have been on drugs or something. It's a shame, this game could be a 9/10 rather than a 7/10 if the ranking system worked properly.

I'm very sure that it's possibly among the reason why some gamers don't really care much about getting into playing the game and you won't blame them. 

34 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I'm very sure that it's possibly among the reason why some gamers don't really care much about getting into playing the game and you won't blame them. 

It's actually rarely brought up but it got low reviews and is a niche series which is why not many people want to get into it.

21 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

If there is something bigger and worst than drugs, it's definitely what they are on because that set up is very ridiculous. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

To be frank some games ought to be given me low grade, due to how poor they've been created which isn't given us anything tangible to be happy after spending much to get them. 

It's actually bugs or glitches in that particular game that gives rating that aren't reliable or realistic. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I know game companies puts in hard work to develop their video games, but due to the fact some of their games disappointed and their current demand from customers when selling video games to them is high. 

When they rush the making of the games they release, they will definitely come up short in its development. So, to me, they do it on purpose. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

When they rush the making of the games they release, they will definitely come up short in its development. So, to me, they do it on purpose. 

That's a shame if they do this video games on purpose just to get it released faster to make faster money from them all, as well.