Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel about 2021 games overall?

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually been a very long time since I played Spec Ops : The Line again since it affects my psychology in a way that's whack for my liking. 

I was thinking you love kind of tactical shooters game? that's just spec-ops for us. I do enjoy the manner at which one go into shooting practice with AI enemies. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I was thinking you love kind of tactical shooters game? that's just spec-ops for us. I do enjoy the manner at which one go into shooting practice with AI enemies. 

That I felt that way about some things that took place in the game doesn't mean that I hate the game.. Not at all. I love it still. 

On 2/26/2022 at 9:32 PM, Head_Hunter said:

What's the best shooting video game have you played and still favor till today? 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I think that it's even the best Call of Duty series till date. Call of Duty Vanguard is not anywhere near it. 

It's actually the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Remastered) that's the best of all time for me. It was the highlight of the game's series. 

On 2/28/2022 at 10:59 AM, Heatman said:

It's actually the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Remastered) that's the best of all time for me. It was the highlight of the game's series. 

Seriously, the game's design on Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Remastered) is out of this world. Activision did great.