Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel about 2021 games overall?

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

2020 was simply an indoor life for me, complete one. Which I spent nearly just for gaming and eating, lol. 2021 was the starting of bizarre features like the micro chips, which is money consuming, lol, NFTs nearly entered too. 

These companies are really pushing for NTFs in video games now but gamers are very ready to kick hard against it. 

On 2/11/2022 at 3:18 AM, m76 said:

Worst year since I started playing videogames in the 90s.

http://madblog.shacknet.us/2021-the-year-in-gaming/

Couldn't have said it better myself - one or two good games, a small category of mediocre ones and the rest being absolute trash. Nothing that blew us away and this year has pretty much started the same way.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Couldn't have said it better myself - one or two good games, a small category of mediocre ones and the rest being absolute trash. Nothing that blew us away and this year has pretty much started the same way.

The footing of 2021 generally wasn't that great with the pandemic of coronavirus and all that messed up the year. It was actually expected in my opinion. 

On 2/12/2022 at 10:18 AM, Boblee said:

These companies are really pushing for NTFs in video games now but gamers are very ready to kick hard against it. 

Definitely, we don't need NFTs, because it is sucking, if you're exchanging funds to get NFTs from the video game companies in order to use it for purchase of game items. Or simply gambling around NFTs via video games. 

I can only accept NFTs in video games, if, the video game companies rewards gamers online with NFTs collectibles. 

45 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Definitely, we don't need NFTs, because it is sucking, if you're exchanging funds to get NFTs from the video game companies in order to use it for purchase of game items. Or simply gambling around NFTs via video games. 

I can only accept NFTs in video games, if, the video game companies rewards gamers online with NFTs collectibles. 

The real truth of the matter is that NTFs is only going to favor the game's companies the way microtransactions did and leave the gamers dry. 

29 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The real truth of the matter is that NTFs is only going to favor the game's companies the way microtransactions did and leave the gamers dry. 

And I wouldn't like to struggle or harboring for nothing. It is better to play an offline mode, where I wouldn't bother to spend much. We don't need NFTs if they'll be sucking to gamers. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I don't really feel like dwelling much on 2021 video games that came out or failed. I'm looking forward to 2022 games more. 

Seriously, I don't really know the purpose of it at all. If you want play any 2021 games, they are there and the 2022 games are fast approaching. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am still expecting the top potential games which have acquired lots of momentum. I just hope his year gets better than 2021. 

We are going to be seeing something in the next few days when Horizon Forbidden West gets released. Then we see how this year is set up. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

We are going to be seeing something in the next few days when Horizon Forbidden West gets released. Then we see how this year is set up. 

There are so many significant sightings of Nevada desert 🏜 in the game. I can't wait to see more they have to offer. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think it's simply one of the list of games still pending which gonna be released first? I heard it will be released on '18th February.