Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel about 2021 games overall?

30 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's Horizon Forbidden West that's coming out on the 18th. 

That's cool, I've watched the trailer severally, thanks for drawing it closer again. Anything I see the trailer it keeps me having high hope for the game. 

Honestly 2021 was a year I don't remember much about. I also didn't play too many new games that year, so my opinion on what released in 2021 is very small. I only played a few games released that year, actually maybe just one. The rest were older games released years before. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Honestly 2021 was a year I don't remember much about. I also didn't play too many new games that year, so my opinion on what released in 2021 is very small. I only played a few games released that year, actually maybe just one. The rest were older games released years before. 

It's only few people would argue that 2021 had anything tangible to offer in the gaming industry because based on what we saw, it's short sell. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

2021 came and go many games ere made, same gonna happen to 2022 as well. At least I can simply mention few 2021 games even if they aren't much. We have 'Deathloop, Forza Horizon 5, Halo infinite, Metroid Dead etc. 

Metroid Dead and Forza Horizon 5 are still reasonably good to some extent in 2021. I still play those games till now. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's only few people would argue that 2021 had anything tangible to offer in the gaming industry because based on what we saw, it's short sell. 

I understand that majority part of 2021 didn't go as planned with video games. It was simply a mixed year with lots of negatives instead of positives. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I understand that majority part of 2021 didn't go as planned with video games. It was simply a mixed year with lots of negatives instead of positives. 

Lost judgment came out in 2021 check that game out,  you will thank me later.

covid pretty much delayed anything not just games, like i bought a new cough last month and have to wait 6 months for it to arrive.

Same with parcels have a few that have not arrived and it's been like 5 months now, ahwell that's what you get for being a cheapskate and choosing for seamail.

46 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

covid pretty much delayed anything not just games, like i bought a new cough last month and have to wait 6 months for it to arrive.

Same with parcels have a few that have not arrived and it's been like 5 months now, ahwell that's what you get for being a cheapskate and choosing for seamail.

Okay I'll definitely check the game out, when next you reply on this chat I'll give you my response if I love it or not. Thanks thou for recommending. 

Covid 19 in general did more harm than good, no one will say Covid 19 simply brought enough changes when plenty lives was taken, human activities simply paused, everything was simply standstill. You aren't a cheapskate, because, if you spend lavishly, you'll regret it. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Metroid Dead and Forza Horizon 5 are still reasonably good to some extent in 2021. I still play those games till now. 

That's cool, even if 2021 went rough somewhat for video games, at least some beautiful games still popped up. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool, even if 2021 went rough somewhat for video games, at least some beautiful games still popped up. 

The developers have done what's given them to do and the year is passed, we are only looking forward to having a better 2022. 

20 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

There is a lot to pick out from the game Lost Judgment. The trailer gives an insight to something great. I'm going to check out the game.