Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel about 2021 games overall?

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

The developers have done what's given them to do and the year is passed, we are only looking forward to having a better 2022. 

Yeah the year 2021 is past tense, we move on to see better 2022 video games to make up the lost time. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is a lot to pick out from the game Lost Judgment. The trailer gives an insight to something great. I'm going to check out the game. 

There wasn't much chatters about this game last year, otherwise I would have heard about it. Who's played it and what's your opinion about the game? 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Tremendous trailer of Lost judgement, anyone who watched it will definitely be moved in getting the game. 

Well, it's actually my very first time of seeing or hearing about the game. They didn't promote the game much or what? 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Same to me too, I didn't know about the game earlier, I got to know it as I watched the trailer from here. 

Seriously, it's part of the reason why I still stand and support the notion that 2021 wasn't that impressive in the video game industry. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

While lots of gamers considered 2021 a dreadful year for video games is the act of producing more less quality games. 

There are some obvious reasons why 2021 was generally affected in the world of gaming. But it seems like 2022 would be a better one to witness. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Same to me too, I didn't know about the game earlier, I got to know it as I watched the trailer from here. 

The first game is called judgment and came out in 2019 you should try that one out aswell if you have the change. While not necessairy there are a bunch or reccurring characters to fully understand what is going on. Since They are amazing games you have no excuse not to play them.

25 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

The first game is called judgment and came out in 2019 you should try that one out aswell if you have the change. While not necessairy there are a bunch or reccurring characters to fully understand what is going on. Since They are amazing games you have no excuse not to play them.

What's the gameplay of the game Judgment like? Does it have any character's customization features enabled in the game? 

8 minutes ago, Boblee said:

What's the gameplay of the game Judgment like? Does it have any character's customization features enabled in the game? 

It's a spin off from the yakuza series, plays the same just with a bit more over the top fighting style and you're playing as a private detective instead of a (ex)yakuza. You still beat up random dudes from the streets, it also deals with themes like alzheimer, drug abuse, bullying, etc themes you don't see in videogames very often. Yagami is an exellent character with an own indentity so doesen't need customization, there are some customes you use as disguise.

14 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

It's a spin off from the yakuza series, plays the same just with a bit more over the top fighting style and you're playing as a private detective instead of a (ex)yakuza. You still beat up random dudes from the streets, it also deals with themes like alzheimer, drug abuse, bullying, etc themes you don't see in videogames very often. Yagami is an exellent character with an own indentity so doesen't need customization, there are some customes you use as disguise.

Wow, that's an interesting one. The game should be available on Steam I suppose. Let me check it out and see some reviews on WatchMojo. 

10 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Is it something that's closer to this Yakuza 0 - Kiryu game on Playstation 4?

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are some obvious reasons why 2021 was generally affected in the world of gaming. But it seems like 2022 would be a better one to witness. 

We've already seen one beautiful and popular video game made in 2022 which is Horizon Forbidden West. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Is it something that's closer to this Yakuza 0 - Kiryu game on Playstation 4?

Seriously, this seems like a good game to get into playing. I'm not sure yet, but either way, I'm definitely going to know sooner or later.