Register Now
Kane99

Do you keep a list of all the games you've beaten?

Maybe when I was a kid I would have kept a list of all the games I've beaten, but I got lazy as I got older and I never really saw much of a point to count the games I've beaten. And these days, you don't really need to with achievements and trophies. At least in my opinion. 

Do you guys like to keep a list of all your gaming achievements? Or do you let your mind keep all the fun memories of success to yourself? 

On 12/12/2021 at 1:20 PM, Empire said:

Games that you beaten or complated ended up still being in your steam list 😛 And you just uninstall the game and no longer play it. 

You Uninstall and lose all the progress you have in the game and including the money you used to get the game. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

You Uninstall and lose all the progress you have in the game and including the money you used to get the game. 

Not always, if you have your saved files located on your system it would stay there or just do a backup 🙂 But end of the day if you finnshed the game it doesn't really matter. 

If I manage to finish the complete all the game levels, I wouldn't think it can entice me to keep playing the game. I'll simply move on to another to keep the urge Alive. That's why I don't like finishing a game complete levels, so, I don't hate it. 

Edited by Justin11

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Of course yes, if I don't keep the list, what's the essence of playing the games to begin with? It's an achievement, so it needs to be made memorable. 

Whenever you unlock a memorable achievements in a game, it is very much appreciated to keep the list by creating a file and saving it for references.