Register Now
Techno

Favorite Games Of 2021

3 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

It was a longtime ago. I gave the nitendo out to a young lad. Now I don't even know his whereabouts.

What was your favorite game played on your Nintendo 64 console back in the days when you were playing with it? 

On 3/3/2022 at 6:28 PM, Heatman said:

A lot of gamers have already dumped their 2021 games ever since the release of Horizon Forbidden West. 

Horizon Forbidden West has 88 percent metacritic rating. I think it is very low rating compared to the most of the popular games. I am waiting for the game to be released for PC.

8 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yes. I have played my part. I remember I gave him all the cartridges I had then. 

You have done well as far as being a good friend is concerned. It's not all friends would be willing to give you a console and still give you a cartilage. 

16 hours ago, egghead said:

Horizon Forbidden West has 88 percent metacritic rating. I think it is very low rating compared to the most of the popular games. I am waiting for the game to be released for PC.

It wouldn't be any different from what it is on console when it hits the PC version of it. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

You have done well as far as being a good friend is concerned. It's not all friends would be willing to give you a console and still give you a cartilage. 

Smiles that's true. although on this particular one, I was actually doing it for love back then. The young lad happens to be my ex younger one. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

It wouldn't be any different from what it is on console when it hits the PC version of it. 

I did not say it would be different. What I was trying to say is I want the game to be released for PC because I play games on PC or mobile phone. I don't have a gaming console.

On 3/11/2022 at 6:58 AM, egghead said:

I did not say it would be different. What I was trying to say is I want the game to be released for PC because I play games on PC or mobile phone. I don't have a gaming console.

PC gaming is equally entertaining and enormous in my opinion. You somewhat don't have to worry too much about consoles. 

55 minutes ago, Heatman said:

PC gaming is equally entertaining and enormous in my opinion. You somewhat don't have to worry too much about consoles. 

That's very true. There are at least a few of my friends who are completely playing only on PC and would turn down the chance to play on any console. 

On 3/12/2022 at 5:35 PM, Heatman said:

Well, I don't worry about consoles. In fact I sold my PS4 so that I could play either on PC or on Android phone.

18 hours ago, egghead said:

Well, I don't worry about consoles. In fact I sold my PS4 so that I could play either on PC or on Android phone.

Sacrificing your Playstation 4 for PC gaming is definitely understandable to me but for android gaming, that's a big downgrade.