Register Now
Techno

Favorite Games Of 2021

39 minutes ago, egghead said:

Yes, that's a downgrade. But I used the money that I received by selling my consoles to buy a gaming laptop. I also wanted to limit my gaming time.

That should work just fine for you when it comes to limiting your gaming time. If it was only on Android, it's even going to go down well. 

10 hours ago, egghead said:

Yes, that's a downgrade. But I used the money that I received by selling my consoles to buy a gaming laptop. I also wanted to limit my gaming time.

A gamer will always know for sure what's good for him or her when there is a situation to call for choosing. 

Unless you are trying to build a career in gaming, or already a professional gamer who earns through gaming activities, you should always play in moderation and sometimes you need to take a hard decision like selling your consoles.

43 minutes ago, egghead said:

Unless you are trying to build a career in gaming, or already a professional gamer who earns through gaming activities, you should always play in moderation and sometimes you need to take a hard decision like selling your consoles.

Haha, the last end of your comment really speaks so much about your recent decision on selling your Playstation 4. 

7 minutes ago, egghead said:

I needed a computer that I could use for work related activities (designing websites for example) and in the mean time also play games. That's why I sold console and bought a gaming laptop.

Yeah, it's something that you have a very good reason to proceed with the decision to sell your console. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

We always go for the more important things, when I discovered that laptop will serve me better, I decided to abandon my plans to get a PS4 console in regards to getting a laptop for myself sooner. 

Yes, laptop serves better because you can use it to work, play games, and watch movies. However, if you want to play games on your laptop, consider buying a gaming laptop

3 hours ago, egghead said:

Yes, laptop serves better because you can use it to work, play games, and watch movies. However, if you want to play games on your laptop, consider buying a gaming laptop

Yeah, that's one thing that some people don't understand when it comes to playing games with their laptops. 

5 hours ago, egghead said:

Seriously, a gaming laptop is super different to ordinary laptop which is why I believe that should be stressed for gamers before they buy. 

17 hours ago, egghead said:

Yeah, their are specific laptop for gaming, that's the option of laptop I am going for, due to my passion for gaming. Not that I don't spend time elsewhere, but I prefer gaming more.