Register Now
StaceyPowers

Moments in games you are forced to do something you hate?

18 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Ads are mainly seen on mobile games that are online based. It is not possible to see it on mobile games that have offline mode too.

When you play offline games, there is absolutely nothing for you to worry about ads because you play offline, so there are no room for ads. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

When you play offline games, there is absolutely nothing for you to worry about ads because you play offline, so there are no room for ads. 

This is my point and when you look closely, you will realize that most developers now make online based games as it generates more resources. 

2 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

This is my point and when you look closely, you will realize that most developers now make online based games as it generates more resources. 

Offline games still sell the same way online games sell. There are gamers that don't like online gaming at all. 

Edited by Boblee

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, that's why I prefer console games, especially when you play offline, because the ads wouldn't pop-up by any means. I don't like much of the ads when I'm playing games, it is quite annoying. 

I started out my playing games career with console games and I'm most likely going to be ending it with console games. 

Edited by Boblee

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I started out my playing games career with console games and I'm most likely going to be ending it with console games. 

Lol, you've already decided where you'll be ending it. That's quite funny, but you can't predict life, anything can change in the future and another console company can pop-up from nowhere. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, you've already decided where you'll be ending it. That's quite funny, but you can't predict life, anything can change in the future and another console company can pop-up from nowhere. 

At least, he's well aware of the things that he needs to get into especially when he's has his wits in track. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Offline games still sell the same way online games sell. There are gamers that don't like online gaming at all. 

There are gamers that prefer offline games, but to be honest, the online gaming community is almost thrice of those that play this game offline.

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Same feelings Boblee have, is what I have for PS series. I want to be a play station fan for years to come. But wouldn't make me not testing out other platforms. 

When you have gotten so used to something, it's going to be very difficult for you to leave it out and join a new band. 

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

There are gamers that prefer offline games, but to be honest, the online gaming community is almost thrice of those that play this game offline.

I wouldn't say or argue much about that until I get to see some data supporting it. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

I wouldn't say or argue much about that until I get to see some data supporting it. 

I searched  now and didn't find a data that says so and again, there is no data that says otherwise. I was talking from personal experience I have here.

On 3/22/2022 at 6:38 AM, Knight Barida said:

One thing that I know well about online games is that cheats are full of it and it's why some do not like getting into it at all. 

13 minutes ago, Boblee said:

One thing that I know well about online games is that cheats are full of it and it's why some do not like getting into it at all. 

Cheats are everywhere, if you ask me. Periodic updates is always important to keep some of these guys in check. That is where I like some of these game developers when it comes to blocking those loopholes.