Register Now
StaceyPowers

Moments in games you are forced to do something you hate?

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's part of the reason why I will always constantly consult IGN and WatchMojo before making my decisions on purchasing any game. 

That's an option to consider too, I love going to search engines searching for review sites where other gamers are pouring out their genuine opinion around the game. Such gives me the insight too, to get the game or not. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's an option to consider too, I love going to search engines searching for review sites where other gamers are pouring out their genuine opinion around the game. Such gives me the insight too, to get the game or not. 

When you are forced into making your gaming buying decisions without having everything all mapped out, it's something that you will always regret. 

On 12/24/2021 at 10:41 PM, Justin11 said:

I hate it when I'm forced to solve puzzles in a game which isn't like a puzzle-like kind of game. I never enjoyed solving puzzles, that's why I don't play puzzle games. 

My moments are when I am forced to watch long ads on games to earn resources. There's nothing wrong with ads, but making it long is boring to me.

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

My moments are when I am forced to watch long ads on games to earn resources. There's nothing wrong with ads, but making it long is boring to me.

Yeah, I can't stand at one place to watch gaming ads for so long. I prefer short advertisement, it isn't be long. Already the resources which you'll get compared to the ad you're viewing isn't worth it. 

33 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I can't stand at one place to watch gaming ads for so long. I prefer short advertisement, it isn't be long. Already the resources which you'll get compared to the ad you're viewing isn't worth it. 

Ads are very beneficial to the game companies that makes use of them in their games. Although, it's when you do with free games the ads gets much. 

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Ads are very beneficial to the game companies that makes use of them in their games. Although, it's when you do with free games the ads gets much. 

I don't have any issues with the ads, because that's where their funds also comes from. But it shouldn't be made obvious to run too long bro. 

13 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

If there are no options for the user to turn off the ads, it's definitely going to be very difficult to get into play. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

When you are forced into making your gaming buying decisions without having everything all mapped out, it's something that you will always regret. 

Regret comes forth no doubt, that's why we should play after making excellent review of the game. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

If there are no options for the user to turn off the ads, it's definitely going to be very difficult to get into play. 

Imagine having to be delayed simply because of one useless ad that's going on keep interrupting your gaming.

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Imagine having to be delayed simply because of one useless ad that's going on keep interrupting your gaming.

Seriously, it's what always get for jumping into the band of playing free video games. The ads on it would be pouring. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sometimes you may have the options to turn off an ad, but that will also mean not getting the reward of watching the ad. So, you are left with either watching till the end or losing the reward. 

On 3/16/2022 at 1:03 PM, Justin11 said:

Watching ads is not an option when you have the cash to spend on such games. Spending money to buy the resources is better too since it saves you time and resources. 

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Watching ads is not an option when you have the cash to spend on such games. Spending money to buy the resources is better too since it saves you time and resources. 

I have limited small funds, I wouldn't use it to buy any resources just to bypass ads that has taking some time to go off. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I have limited small funds, I wouldn't use it to buy any resources just to bypass ads that has taking some time to go off. 

When you don't have a lot of money to buy those resources, then watching these ads to improve your progress in those games is quite necessary.