Register Now
StaceyPowers

Moments in games you are forced to do something you hate?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just like I have been sleeping all day cos I really needed the rest. This body isn't firewood. 

xD 😂, it isn't at all, it needs adequate rest to function properly. I wouldn't risk my time to risk to anything on Earth, because everything has time. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

At times too I take a needed rest in order to replenish the stressed out body. It wouldn't make sense to poke fun or work all day without adequate sleep. 

If you burn out yourself too much, it's not going to make the game fun for you most likely. It's why I watch it very well when I play. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD 😂, it isn't at all, it needs adequate rest to function properly. I wouldn't risk my time to risk to anything on Earth, because everything has time. 

Seriously, the yesterday rest revealed to me how good it was to rest and sleep well once in a while. I had so much clarity in what I did all day today. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, the yesterday rest revealed to me how good it was to rest and sleep well once in a while. I had so much clarity in what I did all day today. 

I didn't get much sleep last night, so feeling kinda like crap lol. But yeah, sleep is important if you want to be level headed. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

You deserve the rest brother, I know you work alot during your day time. I wouldn't advise to still be awake during the sleeping hours when you need it. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I didn't get much sleep last night, so feeling kinda like crap lol. But yeah, sleep is important if you want to be level headed. 

Seriously, and it really sucks hard when you have to wake up in the morning and get ready for work. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, and it really sucks hard when you have to wake up in the morning and get ready for work. 

I do experience serious breakdown bro, when I over work myself in the night without proper rest. Rest is simply needed after much dedication via offline/online activities during the day time. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I do experience serious breakdown bro, when I over work myself in the night without proper rest. Rest is simply needed after much dedication via offline/online activities during the day time. 

As long as you are playing your games in a healthy way, other things that you can be engaged in wouldn't be too hard to take care of. 

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

As long as you are playing your games in a healthy way, other things that you can be engaged in wouldn't be too hard to take care of. 

Yeah, I do play in a healthy way, at this point in time, i am not playing much. I am simply on a project which involves money, but it doesn't stop me playing games when I want to. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I do play in a healthy way, at this point in time, i am not playing much. I am simply on a project which involves money, but it doesn't stop me playing games when I want to. 

You should try and focus more on your project because the games aren't going anywhere. They can always wait. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I think there was a couple missions in fable that I thought was tough. I can't remember why, but I feel like there was something that I hated doing in that game that required you to do to progress. 

What was that thing that you were required before you make the progress to another level in the game? 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I think there was a couple missions in fable that I thought was tough. I can't remember why, but I feel like there was something that I hated doing in that game that required you to do to progress. 

How about paying to win to progress? I think one game have done that to me and I only did it once which was the last for me. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

What was that thing that you were required before you make the progress to another level in the game? 

He already said he didn't remember exactly what that was mate unless you have a means to tap into his memories to dig them out 😂