Register Now
StaceyPowers

Moments in games you are forced to do something you hate?

46 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

When you don't have a lot of money to buy those resources, then watching these ads to improve your progress in those games is quite necessary. 

At least, they are ads that you decide to watch on purpose for a reason. There are some ads that's forced on you. 

33 minutes ago, Heatman said:

At least, they are ads that you decide to watch on purpose for a reason. There are some ads that's forced on you. 

This is true as ads are in two sections. There are interesting ads that I watch while playing games to understand what the particular product is all about. 

4 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

This is true as ads are in two sections. There are interesting ads that I watch while playing games to understand what the particular product is all about. 

It's the annoying little ads that makes it unbearable for me most of the time and it's why I don't play free games. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's the annoying little ads that makes it unbearable for me most of the time and it's why I don't play free games. 

Most free games are littered with a lot of ads. These ads are not that bad unless those ones that talks about waking up at 4am to take coffee 😀😀

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I have limited small funds, I wouldn't use it to buy any resources just to bypass ads that has taking some time to go off. 

A friend of mine spends at least $1000 on his gaming resources to boost his team always. It's always good when you uses your resources wisely. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

A friend of mine spends at least $1000 on his gaming resources to boost his team always. It's always good when you uses your resources wisely. 

Is such funds spent monthly or it's your friend's overall gaming spending for the calendar year? Such amount is huge for a single month, meaning it is enough to touch life, if it is a monthly spending budget. 

13 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

When you don't have a lot of money to buy those resources, then watching these ads to improve your progress in those games is quite necessary. 

Yes quite necessary, because you're doing it for a reason. If you aren't gaining, you wouldn't hang on for the ads to keep on popping up. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes quite necessary, because you're doing it for a reason. If you aren't gaining, you wouldn't hang on for the ads to keep on popping up. 

Who would bother about those boring ads, if not because of playing games? Playing games can make us exercise patience with certain things that we don't like.

2 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Who would bother about those boring ads, if not because of playing games? Playing games can make us exercise patience with certain things that we don't like.

Seriously, the ads really bother me most of the time because I don't the time to watch ads that I'm not interested in at all. 

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

If the ads are something that I'm looking for, then it's definitely going to something that would interest me to look into. 

14 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I never really played video games on my console before to witness such annoying ads. Where I get ads is when I'm playing mobile games. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never really played video games on my console before to witness such annoying ads. Where I get ads is when I'm playing mobile games. 

Ads are mainly seen on mobile games that are online based. It is not possible to see it on mobile games that have offline mode too.

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, the ads really bother me most of the time because I don't the time to watch ads that I'm not interested in at all. 

The ads will bother other gamers too, but once it's s free game, then there is nothing that you will do to make sure that the ads stop coming.

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

The ads will bother other gamers too, but once it's s free game, then there is nothing that you will do to make sure that the ads stop coming.

Seriously, the ads and the tons of microtransactions they push into free games and even some paid games is a killer.