Jump to content
Register Now
StaceyPowers

Moments in games you are forced to do something you hate?

Recommended Posts

On 2/9/2022 at 11:04 AM, Boblee said:

He already said he didn't remember exactly what that was mate unless you have a means to tap into his memories to dig them out 😂

Lol, already it isn't possible to tag deep into his memory to know what has skipped his memory. Since he has forgotten about it, let me leave it that way. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/8/2022 at 5:55 PM, Kane99 said:

I think there was a couple missions in fable that I thought was tough. I can't remember why, but I feel like there was something that I hated doing in that game that required you to do to progress. 

Some gamers like it tough, but when it's side quest that should have ordinarily been avoided, forcing you to do it really sucks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

-Escort missions ,especially when the ai of the npc you're supposed to escort is trash. I'm looking at you resident evil

-Stealth/follow/chase missions in open world games, remember the chase missions where you need to chase someone unseen in assasins creed -> yep those.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

-Escort missions ,especially when the ai of the npc you're supposed to escort is trash. I'm looking at you resident evil

-Stealth/follow/chase missions in open world games, remember the chase missions where you need to chase someone unseen in assasins creed -> yep those.

 

Some gamers even get annoyed into killing the escort mission 😂.. I have seen some crazy gamers in my life on more than one occasion. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The difficulty of dark souls, made me quit it till today. I couldn't progress far in it's missions even when it is not set at the highest difficulty. That's to show how difficult the game is. 

I get that feeling that comes with having to quit a video game you really wanted to keep playing. It's what I felt with FIFA. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I get that feeling that comes with having to quit a video game you really wanted to keep playing. It's what I felt with FIFA. 

That's no problem, you've made up your mind long term in EA FIFA. Unless something nice got cooked around FIFA series in the future, then I'll believe you'll make a comeback. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

I get that feeling that comes with having to quit a video game you really wanted to keep playing. It's what I felt with FIFA. 

No one really enjoys to quit a game that they purchased with their money because it means the money have gone down the drain. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Imagine paying at least a minimum of $60 for an AAA game and you're forced to dump it. It's going to make me feel twisted. 

Not for me, that's why I take time enough before going to add any new AAA video game to my list of backlog games. I just don't want to feel very disappointed spending such amount of money due to how poor the game is developed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Not for me, that's why I take time enough before going to add any new AAA video game to my list of backlog games. I just don't want to feel very disappointed spending such amount of money due to how poor the game is developed. 

Yeah, that's the way to go when it comes to getting such expensive AAA games. When you don't make a mistake in the beginning, it's going to be a good progression for you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's the way to go when it comes to getting such expensive AAA games. When you don't make a mistake in the beginning, it's going to be a good progression for you. 

I've made mistake in the past in my decision making, getting a failed AAA game. Meaning, it didn't interest me after it's purchase. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've made mistake in the past in my decision making, getting a failed AAA game. Meaning, it didn't interest me after it's purchase. 

That's what you get with working with poor or half baked information on games that you want to purchase and play. We have all been victims once in a while. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

That's what you get with working with poor or half baked information on games that you want to purchase and play. We have all been victims once in a while. 

You're correct buddy, at this point in time, I've learned to remain informed than going about ackwardly and getting a game I didn't make much reviews on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...