Register Now
StaceyPowers

Moments in games you are forced to do something you hate?

27 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Cheats are everywhere, if you ask me. Periodic updates is always important to keep some of these guys in check. That is where I like some of these game developers when it comes to blocking those loopholes. 

It's the updates that are now used to tackle them and even subsequent versions of the game, all possible ways to cheat are removed. 

4 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Cheats are everywhere, if you ask me. Periodic updates is always important to keep some of these guys in check. That is where I like some of these game developers when it comes to blocking those loopholes. 

They make games unplayable for most gamers who love to play their games in a normal way. We all can't be cheaters. 

On 3/22/2022 at 7:54 AM, Heatman said:

When you have gotten so used to something, it's going to be very difficult for you to leave it out and join a new band. 

That's exactly my case with play station network, but no one knows, I might still change my mind loving Xbox series more than any other or even Nintendo. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

They make games unplayable for most gamers who love to play their games in a normal way. We all can't be cheaters. 

Everyone is not going to be cheaters. This is where the game developers have more work to do to ensure that the game is fair to all and sundry. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's the updates that are now used to tackle them and even subsequent versions of the game, all possible ways to cheat are removed. 

This is true and most cases, everyone is even forced to do these updates before they continue playing the games. This is part of the reason I dont complain about updates since it is done to protect the integrity of those games.

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's exactly my case with play station network, but no one knows, I might still change my mind loving Xbox series more than any other or even Nintendo. 

Personally, I'm looking forward to trying out Xbox Series X but it's definitely not now but after my playing on PS5. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Looking at the faces of the innocent women and children killed in Spec Ops : The Line is something that I can't still shake off. 

I watched the trailer, but that particular one is just emotional just as it's in real life, gaming at its best. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I watched the trailer, but that particular one is just emotional just as it's in real life, gaming at its best. 

You never got to play the game Spec Ops : The Line yet? The game is that good to the point of perfection in my eyes. 

On 3/24/2022 at 9:16 AM, Heatman said:

Personally, I'm looking forward to trying out Xbox Series X but it's definitely not now but after my playing on PS5. 

If I get a PS5 physical version, I don't think I can go for Xbox anymore. The Xbox series X is an alternative version of PS5 when i can't afford it. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The trailer is quite consuming if you ask me. Even after playing the game, whenever I see the trailer, it hits me that hard. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

The trailer is quite consuming if you ask me. Even after playing the game, whenever I see the trailer, it hits me that hard. 

Yeah, when you see an excellent trailer like that, definitely you'll be thrilled about it. 

On 3/25/2022 at 7:46 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, when you see an excellent trailer like that, definitely you'll be thrilled about it. 

When game's developers do an excellent job of the game that they make, it's going to be so clear that you can't doubt the game. 

47 minutes ago, Boblee said:

When game's developers do an excellent job of the game that they make, it's going to be so clear that you can't doubt the game. 

Looking at how Horizon Forbidden West was developed, it's true definition of a perfectly made video game. What more can we ask for in the game?