Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel about character and location redesigns?

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I do gamble in football games and also in racing, since you can simply play as double players. Even though I do lose some, I win some too, the competition makes it more sweeter for me. 

I have never gambled on racing games because it's not really that realistic for me to gamble on such kind of gameplay. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have never gambled on racing games because it's not really that realistic for me to gamble on such kind of gameplay. 

Lol, you shouldn't try it either when you aren't accustomed to pulling off its strings to make money from it. I know how it works with racing games gambling. I simply pick out the best speedy motorcycle, Yahama YZR is an option that helps me to accomplish the task due to how speedy it is. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, you shouldn't try it either when you aren't accustomed to pulling off its strings to make money from it. I know how it works with racing games gambling. I simply pick out the best speedy motorcycle, Yahama YZR is an option that helps me to accomplish the task due to how speedy it is. 

Yeah, it's not really my thing because I don't get it that very much and there are some cheats gamers use that I'm not familiar with. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's not really my thing because I don't get it that very much and there are some cheats gamers use that I'm not familiar with. 

Oh, I hate cheats in video games no matter how small it is used. I feel like they have nothing good to offer by being cheats. 

44 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I don't really think that anyone likes it when cheats get in games they play especially when they don't take part in it too. 

As much as I don't take part in it, I wouldn't like another to use it against me. It will simply cause stir, making me to feel bad and not having the desire to continue. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

As much as I don't take part in it, I wouldn't like another to use it against me. It will simply cause stir, making me to feel bad and not having the desire to continue. 

Sadly, some gamers take pride in using cheats to play. It's very frustrating when you play against such gamers. 

45 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Sadly, some gamers take pride in using cheats to play. It's very frustrating when you play against such gamers. 

Very frustrating indeed. I encountered such in the past playing winning eleven soccer with some dudes at the game-hall, such gave me negative feelings. 

On 2/12/2022 at 10:52 AM, Boblee said:

I am not paying attention anymore to game cheats, due to how it changes the game outcome and make it one sided. Which makes it deviate from normal video game reigns. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I am not paying attention anymore to game cheats, due to how it changes the game outcome and make it one sided. Which makes it deviate from normal video game reigns. 

You would only waste the time you're supposed to use and get more better in your gameplay when you leave it out for cheats. 

23 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You would only waste the time you're supposed to use and get more better in your gameplay when you leave it out for cheats. 

Sure, and I wouldn't like to waste my time neither. And again, I wouldn't like an opponent gamer to use it on me too. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Sure, and I wouldn't like to waste my time neither. And again, I wouldn't like an opponent gamer to use it on me too. 

Exactly, it's why I find it very difficult to get into some games that gets me paired up with cheats and it's really frustrating. 

12 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's why I find it very difficult to get into some games that gets me paired up with cheats and it's really frustrating. 

Yeah, it will surely get you frustrated, because someone is taking 💯 advantage over you, which makes it very easy for the cheater to win you easily. 

24 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it will surely get you frustrated, because someone is taking 💯 advantage over you, which makes it very easy for the cheater to win you easily. 

Seriously, I'm like what's the essence of playing when I know very well that I'm not playing on the same level ground with my opponents? 

35 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I'm like what's the essence of playing when I know very well that I'm not playing on the same level ground with my opponents? 

It makes no sense either for me. Immediately I see myself having no chance around my opponent which I am sure to be on same par when it comes to performance level in the game, I'll definitely pause.