Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel about character and location redesigns?

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When it comes to soccer game series like FIFA or efootball, they're always careful when it comes to players appearance scene, mistake is never an excuse at all. 

It's only in the designs and graphics that EA invests a lot of time in making it look real enough, anything outside that is full trash for me. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When it comes to soccer game series like FIFA or efootball, they're always careful when it comes to players appearance scene, mistake is never an excuse at all. 

Sometimes they develop trash appearances with the looks of some players. I have seen worst in what they make especially in FIFA. 

21 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, FIFA players appearance scene isn't bad, that's the place they concentrate more better to make sure they're looking real. 

Yeah, only the looks is what they invested in making good but the gameplay remains the same for years with no improvement. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, FIFA players appearance scene isn't bad, that's the place they concentrate more better to make sure they're looking real. 

Seriously, that's the only place they put their money which is on the game's looks but it's never enough as far as gamers are concerned. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that's the only place they put their money which is on the game's looks but it's never enough as far as gamers are concerned. 

Yes, I agree with what you've said now. Their work rate in their video game is less than what we want from them. Football is way more interesting than what EA is building as game for us. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, I agree with what you've said now. Their work rate in their video game is less than what we want from them. Football is way more interesting than what EA is building as game for us. 

I watch a clip today on Facebook about the bugs in FIFA 21 and it was very hilarious. FIFA 21 was my last suffering on the EA game. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I watch a clip today on Facebook about the bugs in FIFA 21 and it was very hilarious. FIFA 21 was my last suffering on the EA game. 

Seriously, there are so many video clips like that about FIFA games and not just FIFA 21. I have seen some of FIFA 22 bugs as well. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, don't expect the repetition of EA bizarre FIFA series to end anytime. Since they're exploiting huge sum of money from it. 

Seriously, they are not really planning on stopping that because if they do, it would have been fixed a long time ago.