Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel about character and location redesigns?

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, they are not really planning on stopping that because if they do, it would have been fixed a long time ago. 

I agree with you, let's keep watching EA and their FIFA series development in the future if it remains at its current level or seek improvement or die off as well in the future due to bad production. 

It is frustrating thou that some activities during FIFA series gameplay aren't realistic. E.g during sliding tackle, you find it difficult to disposes ball from AI, all my sliding tackles always go unsuccessful. EA should improve that area, improve the speed of the players make them run like real humans and not cartoon. 

9 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

It is frustrating thou that some activities during FIFA series gameplay aren't realistic. E.g during sliding tackle, you find it difficult to disposes ball from AI, all my sliding tackles always go unsuccessful. EA should improve that area, improve the speed of the players make them run like real humans and not cartoon. 

Have you considered the fact that you're not doing the tackle right which is why you are not taking the ball off the players...? 

41 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Have you considered the fact that you're not doing the tackle right which is why you are not taking the ball off the players...? 

Not that you wouldn't get it after trying it more. But, their are moment I will think I've executed the sliding tackle surprisingly for me it goes unsuccessful. 

9 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Not that you wouldn't get it after trying it more. But, their are moment I will think I've executed the sliding tackle surprisingly for me it goes unsuccessful. 

Then I believe that it's something that you have to figure out how to do it successfully and be very effective in it. 

40 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Then I believe that it's something that you have to figure out how to do it successfully and be very effective in it. 

It frustrates me that it doesn't come one time as I expected it. No problem, I've taking your advice, I wouldn't panic, rather figure out other ways to do it better. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

It is believing that FIFA series doesn't look all that realistic, we can't expect the gameplay to offer us 💯 realistic actions in-game. 

Why are we bringing FIFA into this discussion? The game is a sports simulation, it's graphics are meant to mimic something that's real, there is literally no creative design or style involved.

2 minutes ago, Shagger said:

Why are we bringing FIFA into this discussion? The game is a sports simulation, it's graphics are meant to mimic something that's real, there is literally no creative design or style involved.

Yes, I am trying to express my own frustration around FIFA series which isn't representing true football value. Due to it's low quality gameplay, the series needs massive improvement from EA. I don't think such improvement is what EA crave on their mind doing anytime soon. 

7 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, I am trying to express my own frustration around FIFA series which isn't representing true football value. Due to it's low quality gameplay, the series needs massive improvement from EA. I don't think such improvement is what EA crave on their mind doing anytime soon. 

But that's not really about how the game looks. The goal is make Messi look like Messi, and to make Wayne Rooney look an ogre. It's about accuracy, not style. The looks in a game like FIFA is not a creative endeavour.

2 minutes ago, Shagger said:

But that's not really about how the game looks. The goal is make Messi look like Messi, and to make Wayne Rooney look an ogre. It's about accuracy, not style. The looks in a game like FIFA is not a creative endeavour.

The players in FIFA quite have better resemblance of the real world players. But when looking at them closer via their flexibility is nowhere found in the game, they're just being too heavy to make movement xD. The designs of the players aren't realistic, only the graphics I rated very high for them.