Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel about character and location redesigns?

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, and there are so many games that are available on consoles that are equally available on PC as well. So, you have nothing to lose or worry about. 

Yes, it's simply depends on my choice to pick out the one that is best suitable for my interest. At this point in time, I'll stick to my console until my savings completes. 

On 2/5/2022 at 12:39 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, and there are so many games that are available on consoles that are equally available on PC as well. So, you have nothing to lose or worry about. 

That is actually why I enjoy PC games as well because there are some games that are limited to consoles but they are available on PC

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

As long as in the character redesigns, it's not over done, then I'm all cool with it. I have actually seen worse. 

At times when I am making my own pro during the time I was more engaged with PES and FIFA player career mode, it takes me more time to carve out the kind of player that satisfies my want. When I don't want to face such hassle, I simply choose an already made star and proceed right away. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

At times when I am making my own pro during the time I was more engaged with PES and FIFA player career mode, it takes me more time to carve out the kind of player that satisfies my want. When I don't want to face such hassle, I simply choose an already made star and proceed right away. 

I can remember when I used to play PES with my friends. We used to mold our own players. Watch the word used "Mold" and because we add mad attributes to the players. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can remember when I used to play PES with my friends. We used to mold our own players. Watch the word used "Mold" and because we add mad attributes to the players. 

I remember doing that as well and the player becomes unplayable in all matches used. Any shot is goal from any part of the pitch. 

On 2/6/2022 at 11:06 AM, Boblee said:

As long as in the character redesigns, it's not over done, then I'm all cool with it. I have actually seen worse. 

True. I think most games keep it simple with the redesigns. They just fancy it up some to make it look better. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's cool, and it was really fun doing the molding stuff back then around PES career mode. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool, and it was really fun doing the molding stuff back then around PES career mode. 

Yeah, back in the days, I really enjoyed playing PES when I mastered how to play. It took me a while to get it. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, back in the days, I really enjoyed playing PES when I mastered how to play. It took me a while to get it. 

It took me a while too, to master PES no doubt. But I am quite happy this day, because I am doing it well, not that I am a top player. 

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

True. I think most games keep it simple with the redesigns. They just fancy it up some to make it look better. 

Yeah, that's very correct because overdoing it would be too greezy in my opinion and it's going to ruin the game. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It took me a while too, to master PES no doubt. But I am quite happy this day, because I am doing it well, not that I am a top player. 

When I got better at playing PES then, we always gamble amongst ourselves to make real money off the game from one another. It made the game matter much more to us. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

When I got better at playing PES then, we always gamble amongst ourselves to make real money off the game from one another. It made the game matter much more to us. 

Wow, I thought it was only my friends and I that did that gambling betting on our games. It seems like a normal thing for football gamers.