Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you feel about character and location redesigns?

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It makes no sense either for me. Immediately I see myself having no chance around my opponent which I am sure to be on same par when it comes to performance level in the game, I'll definitely pause. 

Some gamers actually take pride in playing with cheats and brag about it later. I'm always like look at these weaklings. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers actually take pride in playing with cheats and brag about it later. I'm always like look at these weaklings. 

Seriously, it's gets very difficult for me dealing with them cheaters all the time. It's why I do love single player games. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

When it comes to video games where I really enjoyed the best character customization, it's on PlayStation 4 with Dragon Age: Inquisition. 

I heard it has some decent customer creation options. I love when games give me the creative freedom to make a character however I want. I hate when a game limits me to what I can and can't make. It sucks. 

56 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I heard it has some decent customer creation options. I love when games give me the creative freedom to make a character however I want. I hate when a game limits me to what I can and can't make. It sucks. 

Those limitations really sucks because you would never get exactly what you are looking for in your characters. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sure, they're total weaklings, how can you play video game with a fellow and simply using cheat just to manoveur your opponent. Anyone who tries that, isn't a good gamer but a weakling. 

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

This is actually why freedom is very important to gamers to allow them mix up and explore the creative in what they play. 

57 minutes ago, Boblee said:

If most video games are made the same way that the open world game Red Dead Redemption 2 was made, then gaming would be the be so fun. 

Their are still fantastic open world games made which portrays same quality with RDR-2, spec ops, TLOU II is simply better too and F F 7 etc. 

Also, if we're talking about character redesigns based on something like, the character looked different before the release. I remember Left 4 Dead's Francis originally had long hair. But when the game came out, he had a shaved head. 

So yeah, characters can change from promo to final release. I'm okay with that. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

If most video games are made the same way that the open world game Red Dead Redemption 2 was made, then gaming would be the be so fun. 

Well, I believe that it's something that never going to happen because they are different companies working with different developers. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, I believe that it's something that never going to happen because they are different companies working with different developers. 

It's definitely not going to be fine if all video games are made the same way. It's going to be boring. We need different varieties. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Also, if we're talking about character redesigns based on something like, the character looked different before the release. I remember Left 4 Dead's Francis originally had long hair. But when the game came out, he had a shaved head. 

So yeah, characters can change from promo to final release. I'm okay with that. 

As long as it's within my scope to have the characters as I see fit, I'm definitely going to have it more better than the developers have it for me.