Register Now
StaceyPowers

What historic settings do you want to see recreated in video games?

15 hours ago, egghead said:

I like medieval warfare more than the modern warfare. According to the history, the Gurkhas were better than the British in medieval warfare

Well, the Britain would never agree to the fact that the Gurkhas were better than them in the past. 

On 3/19/2022 at 5:47 PM, egghead said:

I like medieval warfare more than the modern warfare. According to the history, the Gurkhas were better than the British in medieval warfare

The British are only stronger in paper back in the days when they were head to head with the Gurkhas. They were taught a big lesson. 

On 3/20/2022 at 11:54 PM, Boblee said:

The British are only stronger in paper back in the days when they were head to head with the Gurkhas. They were taught a big lesson. 

Maybe in the medieval times, they were not that strong till they jumped into colonial acts, then they hit much power. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Maybe in the medieval times, they were not that strong till they jumped into colonial acts, then they hit much power. 

It would be something nice to see them when they were all weak and not ad strong as they are projected now. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

The game will definitely be an interesting one if they happen to handle its design well and don't mess it up. 

If I may ask, what type of designs would you want the developers to add in the game to make it very much scintillating for better gaming experience? 

On 3/21/2022 at 4:39 AM, Boblee said:

That's true. British were able to rule the Indian subcontinent because there was no unity among the local rulers and they refused to support Gurkha against the war with Est India Company. 

16 hours ago, egghead said:

That's true. British were able to rule the Indian subcontinent because there was no unity among the local rulers and they refused to support Gurkha against the war with Est India Company. 

Which was something that they regretted in the end when they saw how poor their selfish decision affected their clan and world. 

6 hours ago, egghead said:

Religion was also the reason for the British to win and Indians to lose. British were united by one religion and Indians were divided into multiple religions.

The power of Christianity!!! It's unparallel big time!!! 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Which shows how powerful religion have become today. I think the power rests more with regions, indirectly it is ruling the world at large today. 

Yeah, even till today, it's still that very much powerful and it's why Religion is called the opium of the masses. 

19 minutes ago, egghead said:

Religion is a business. I think it was a Communist who said "Religion is the opium of the masses." This guy replaced religion with communism and made communist leaders god.

Yeah, that's exactly what they did and ever since, the influence of religion have never waned a bit.