Register Now
StaceyPowers

What historic settings do you want to see recreated in video games?

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

They shouldn't dare to make the war into a video game for any reason whatsoever. If it's done, Ukraine should sue. 

Because Ukraine will be the clear underdog when such video game is released xD. It will be a memorable one indeed, if we eventually see it coming out. 

On 3/7/2022 at 11:14 PM, Justin11 said:

Because Ukraine will be the clear underdog when such video game is released xD. It will be a memorable one indeed, if we eventually see it coming out. 

I'm not looking forward to any war game made based on what's happening in Ukraine. It's not something nice at all. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not looking forward to any war game made based on what's happening in Ukraine. It's not something nice at all. 

Not something nice at all, but video game devs will definitely recreate it since is a historical one. Many games have come out that way in the past. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Not something nice at all, but video game devs will definitely recreate it since is a historical one. Many games have come out that way in the past. 

If you get to see what's going on Ukraine, you will get to understand the horrors that's being forced on them. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

If you get to see what's going on Ukraine, you will get to understand the horrors that's being forced on them. 

I'll go over at YouTube to stream the scenes of the war going on there. It's truly a pity a hard time with the people of Ukrainians suffering from war onslaught. 

15 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I'll go over at YouTube to stream the scenes of the war going on there. It's truly a pity a hard time with the people of Ukrainians suffering from war onslaught. 

Personally, all my blame goes to the Ukrainian President for pushing his country to war against Russia. They are in no means equal to fight. 

Personally, all my blame goes to the Ukrainian President for pushing his country to war against Russia. They are in no means equal to fight. 

You know when you're the head, you'll feel very superior, especially when the opposition tries to oppress you. To be frank, Ukrainians couldn't have withstand Russian force, hard it not been for other European super power countries, and rest of the world who saw the brutality going on with the people of Ukraine. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You know when you're the head, you'll feel very superior, especially when the opposition tries to oppress you. To be frank, Ukrainians couldn't have withstand Russian force, hard it not been for other European super power countries, and rest of the world who saw the brutality going on with the people of Ukraine. 

Ukrainian 200, 000 soldiers against over 1 million soldiers of Russia that even have superior air fighting advantage. They don't stand a chance. 

Ukrainian 200, 000 soldiers against over 1 million soldiers of Russia that even have superior air fighting advantage. They don't stand a chance. 

They don't stand a chance at all. That's slim survival chance for the soldiers assume the world kept quiet and watching the fight go on unopposed. 

15 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

They don't stand a chance at all. That's slim survival chance for the soldiers assume the world kept quiet and watching the fight go on unopposed. 

Seriously, I don't like watching what's going on every day in Ukraine. Even to put on the news now gives me the scare. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I don't like watching what's going on every day in Ukraine. Even to put on the news now gives me the scare. 

I don't like it too, but their is nothing I can do to support them where will touch their lives better, only to express my heartfelt condolences to the affected ones. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't like it too, but their is nothing I can do to support them where will touch their lives better, only to express my heartfelt condolences to the affected ones. 

Funny enough, Russia is the one dominating and they doesn't seem to be putting much fight into it. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Funny enough, Russia is the one dominating and they doesn't seem to be putting much fight into it. 

The reason is because, the other members of EU, and the rest of the world powers aren't letting them exercise their full power.