Register Now
StaceyPowers

What historic settings do you want to see recreated in video games?

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's actually very obvious that you never really wanted to get any of them because otherwise you would have by now. 

The reason is that, I am still enjoying some games on my backlog, I never really had chance enough also, to look into video games much this year. But I have seen some recently that have attracted my attention which is Horizon Forbidden West, Forspoken etc. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sifu' is trying to a popular game, I've been seeing it's recommendations via different topics created on VGR. I checked the game stats, the information tells me the game gonna worth it. 

Does the information which you have already on the game Sifu good enough for you to decide on getting or not getting the game to play? 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Does the information which you have already on the game Sifu good enough for you to decide on getting or not getting the game to play? 

I read through its contents, the writer said something promising around the game, that's why I considered it. Plus the info gotten here too strengthened me to believe in the game. I think I am comfortable to go for it. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I read through its contents, the writer said something promising around the game, that's why I considered it. Plus the info gotten here too strengthened me to believe in the game. I think I am comfortable to go for it. 

Yeah, the same thing with me as well. I'm most likely getting the game at least after getting Elden Ring. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, the same thing with me as well. I'm most likely getting the game at least after getting Elden Ring. 

That's okay, provided that Elden Ring is on your mind first. I normally go for the game mostly on my mind than any other. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's okay, provided that Elden Ring is on your mind first. I normally go for the game mostly on my mind than any other. 

Horizon Forbidden West has been getting all the attention in the world ever since it's out. I can't wait to see what Elden Ring would do in the market. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Horizon Forbidden West has been getting all the attention in the world ever since it's out. I can't wait to see what Elden Ring would do in the market. 

I believe Elden Ring wouldn't disappoint, it will just be like Horizon Forbidden West, attract more attention when it eventually comes out. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe Elden Ring wouldn't disappoint, it will just be like Horizon Forbidden West, attract more attention when it eventually comes out. 

For a video that's the highest on Steam's wishlist, it's definitely set up not to disappoint one bit. From all indications, it's already a big hit game. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

For a video that's the highest on Steam's wishlist, it's definitely set up not to disappoint one bit. From all indications, it's already a big hit game. 

Are you talking about the imminent 'Elden Ring video game or Horizon Forbidden West video game? 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Are you talking about the imminent 'Elden Ring video game or Horizon Forbidden West video game? 

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. A lot of gamers are just hanging out and waiting for the game to be dropped.