Register Now
StaceyPowers

What historic settings do you want to see recreated in video games?

15 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Already Horizon Forbidden West have dropped unless it isn't much in the market just as PS5 is scarce too. 

There are thousands of gamers getting the game already and it's definitely going to keep on growing as the day goes by. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Already Horizon Forbidden West have dropped unless it isn't much in the market just as PS5 is scarce too. 

The availability of PlayStation 5 wouldn't be a problem for any who wants to play the game Horizon Forbidden West. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

The availability of PlayStation 5 wouldn't be a problem for any who wants to play the game Horizon Forbidden West. 

Yeah, the game Horizon Forbidden West is very compatible with Playstation 4, so there is nothing to worry about. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, even PS4 users too shouldn't worry. I believe the game is compatible on both platforms. The last time I checked it, it is that way for both platforms.  

19 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, even PS4 users too shouldn't worry. I believe the game is compatible on both platforms. The last time I checked it, it is that way for both platforms.  

Yeah, that's how it was set up for release and it's something of a good decision because making it a PS5 exclusive wouldn't be nice. 

33 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's how it was set up for release and it's something of a good decision because making it a PS5 exclusive wouldn't be nice. 

Sure, because not everyone can afford the exorbitant amount of PS5 console. At least PS4 is quite affordable for some gamers. 

Just now, Heatman said:

I would like to see the end of the pandemic of coronavirus and how it's going to be recreated in new video games. 

It's quite scarce around video games, I want more of covid 19 plot being recreated to video games. Such will make the existence of covid 19 unforgettable with it's negative feelings to humans. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's quite scarce around video games, I want more of covid 19 plot being recreated to video games. Such will make the existence of covid 19 unforgettable with it's negative feelings to humans. 

I do believe that it's something that they can work out and see how to make it fit in the subject and it's definitely going to sell well. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I do believe that it's something that they can work out and see how to make it fit in the subject and it's definitely going to sell well. 

Definitely it will sell well, gamers just want something new different from the kind of games developed recently. Covid 19 have really perturbed humans, I will love it when it is recreated around gaming. 

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Definitely it will sell well, gamers just want something new different from the kind of games developed recently. Covid 19 have really perturbed humans, I will love it when it is recreated around gaming. 

Some business took advantage of the outbreak and made tons of sales and money in the process. But some really suffered as well. 

17 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Some business took advantage of the outbreak and made tons of sales and money in the process. But some really suffered as well. 

Those who went online especially, got interest from their business. I believe they looked and lo, and sense this coming, they simply planned for the future, which made them stay afloat no matter the challenges of covid 19..

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

The invading of Ukraine by Russia is most likely going to made into a video game sooner or later. What do you think? 

Hmm, I wouldn't like things to escalate too much because it's the only they can have enough story to make into games.