Register Now
StaceyPowers

What historic settings do you want to see recreated in video games?

20 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Feudal japan or ancient china would be perfect locations for a new ac game.

Same goes for when mayan civilisation was at it's peak, imagine exploring big mayan city's. Well pretty much anything in south america would be cool in my book.

Making use of Ancient Chinese locations and a touch of Japanese Yakuza would be something interesting to see. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Japanese and Chinese ancient history comes with broad story with lots of breathtaking moments. Such will be appealing to be seen in ground breaking video games. 

It's definitely going to be one hell of a game if they actually get its development right. There is a game called Sifu that's somehow related to that. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's definitely going to be one hell of a game if they actually get its development right. There is a game called Sifu that's somehow related to that. 

That's the video game Sifu you're talking about. It seems interesting. Are you getting the game once it's out? 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

I checked the game 'Sifu, is an action fighting game developed by French studio 'Soclap, which runs on platforms such as PS4, PS5, Microsoft windows. 

13 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I checked the game 'Sifu, is an action fighting game developed by French studio 'Soclap, which runs on platforms such as PS4, PS5, Microsoft windows. 

The trailer is there to look into and get more detailed information about the game. I'm waiting for its release to see how it's cooked up. 

39 minutes ago, Boblee said:

The trailer is there to look into and get more detailed information about the game. I'm waiting for its release to see how it's cooked up. 

I was just thinking the game is already released. I didn't read it's content completely, maybe that's why I couldn't get the main info of it not being released.  

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I was just thinking the game is already released. I didn't read it's content completely, maybe that's why I couldn't get the main info of it not being released.  

No, it's not yet released from the last time I checked but it's released now on the 8th of February. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

No, it's not yet released from the last time I checked but it's released now on the 8th of February. 

I need to read and watch up some reviews about the game Sifu in order for me to make my decision on playing it or not. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Here is IGN's review of the game Sifu. I hope it gives you everything that you are looking for. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide me with this. I'm a sucker for getting reviews for myself most of the time. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've been recommended so many video games this year, still I never got one, I'll look into them sooner when I have funds to buy video games. 

It's actually very obvious that you never really wanted to get any of them because otherwise you would have by now.