Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is there anything in games you have become desensitized to?

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah racism is rampant on the internet, games and on social media. It's quite sad that we've gotten used to the nonsense people toss out there. But I think we're seeing a lot less of it these days because of how often people are cancelled for the stuff they have said in the past. 

Seriously, racism is a rot in the world today and it's something that's going to be very difficult to root out completely. It even seems to getting worse by the day. 

On 1/14/2022 at 5:28 AM, Techno said:

The N word, I've heard it so many times I don't even catch it being said anymore.

You don't seem to watch and follow football well, otherwise you would get to hear it often. Footballers can be crazy at times. 

There is an interesting comparison I’ve found playing driving games like GTA, Watch Dogs, Saints Row etc. is that since I can choose any NPC to play in Watch Dogs Legion, I’m more concerned about who I run over because it could be someone on my side, an ally that wants to fight. All the characters actually mean something compared to the other games that I’m a little more desensitized to running over. 

On 1/18/2022 at 4:56 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, racism is a rot in the world today and it's something that's going to be very difficult to root out completely. It even seems to getting worse by the day. 

I wouldn't say it's getting worse considering many changes are happening in the past few years. It has helped a lot, and those who are being racist online, are being outed pretty fast. 

22 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I think movies affects me more than game. I don't feel desensitized while playing video game. 

Well, I believe that everything depends on the kind of movies that you are getting into watching and the things obtainable in it. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, I believe that everything depends on the kind of movies that you are getting into watching and the things obtainable in it. 

It's really funny sometimes when I see myself crying while watching movies at my age and exposure. 

Just now, Prof elohstar said:

It's really funny sometimes when I see myself crying while watching movies at my age and exposure. 

Haha, that's something that's very common with my female 🚺 friends and I can't seem to understand that at all. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their are some movies that drags you on watching far more than you hoped for, due to its suspense. 

A good number of movies are like that. It's also the same with some video games. I have played a game on someone's mobile just to while away time but when I got home I decided to download and install the game on my mobile.

Just now, Prof elohstar said:

A good number of movies are like that. It's also the same with some video games. I have played a game on someone's mobile just to while away time but when I got home I decided to download and install the game on my mobile.

I can remember when I got into watching 24 hours. I even got into playing it on video game as well. It was on my PlayStation 2.

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can remember when I got into watching 24 hours. I even got into playing it on video game as well. It was on my PlayStation 2.

It was on my small Java phone that I played 24 Hours video game first before I later played it on Playstation 2.