Register Now
reecedouglas1

What popular TV shows or Movies have you never seen?

On 2/13/2022 at 10:21 AM, The Blackangel said:

You could try a VPN if you have enough interest and set it for the states. You may be able to access it that way. Again, assuming you have the interest.

It is odd though that it wouldn't be available.

That's how it goes when you live in a third world country. A lot of services don't really cater to us but I wans going to crack out the VPN anyways and see what happens.

On 5/2/2022 at 12:04 AM, egghead said:

I have never watched How I met your mother, Friends, and Big Bang Theory. Actually there are a lot of TV shows that I never watched

You never watched Friends?! First I'm hearing that one as it's a ridiculously popular series for anyone growing up in the 90's.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I've heard of that one before but I've never watched it either. I've also never watched "The Days Of Our Lives".

To be honest the tv series money heist is really interesting but I am always not the person who likes to follow the trends and maybe that's why I haven't  considered seeing them as well, my folks are always talking about it so I know a lot about it even though I haven't seen it for myself.

There are so many. For some reason, I only stick to either classic shows/movies, or I find my own weirdo movies that only I like, mostly Sundance films.

It took me YEARS to catch up with the whole Twilight Saga, I got into it after all the hype.

Oh, and all big name movies like Independence Day, Twister, I never wanted to go to the show to see them. My bf at the time would always have to drag me.. if it were up to me, I would have just waited until they hit Blockbuster or regular TV.

On 1/2/2022 at 6:34 AM, m76 said:
  • Avatar - I'm instinctively suspicious of anything with too broad of an appeal, if almost everyone likes something it means it caters to the lowest common denominator, so it is probably not very deep or thoughtful
  • Most of the Marvel Cinematic Universe
  • Friends - The traditional sitcom genre have never appealed to me, I find them cringe rather than funny. I could basically list all the popular ones.
  • Simpsons
  • Family Guy
  • Buffy The Vampire Slayer
  • Heroes
  • Supernatural
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Stranger Things
  • Squid Game

Avatar was actually a very good movie. I feel like it was well done. Plus the graphics were beautiful.