Register Now
The Blackangel

Things that more than enrage you in games

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You know exactly what I am suffering due to power outage. Can you suggest me a lasting back up power source which I can use as a makeshift? 

If you can get your hands a UPS, it can serve you well in keeping power in your gaming system till you get to shutdown fully. 

20 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I think I have a save before and after the pit. I had fun just going in there before and after, destroying them. I think I have other areas saved too. 

Yeah but just the thought of inbreeding like that just turns my stomach. It also makes me wonder how many of their children they ate.

On 1/7/2022 at 8:46 PM, Justin11 said:

You know exactly what I am suffering due to power outage. Can you suggest me a lasting back up power source which I can use as a makeshift? 

Do you have access to solar power? Most of houses here make use of it and it's very efficient. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you can get your hands a UPS, it can serve you well in keeping power in your gaming system till you get to shutdown fully. 

Thanks alot for recommending this one for me. Do you know how much the least UPS cost online via any of the stores?

The sense of entitlement from your opponents in FIFA. There is a friendly mode where you can complete some objectives and milestones. A lot of players tend to play Golden Goal here where if you concede first, you quit so both players don't waste time. Unfortunately, if you don't quit straight away, people get angry!

Imagine getting angry because you want to keep playing the game.

On 1/8/2022 at 6:37 PM, The Blackangel said:

Yeah but just the thought of inbreeding like that just turns my stomach. It also makes me wonder how many of their children they ate.

Oh god, I didn't even think of that. Does make me wonder how many people they killed, because when you wake up in that pit, there's quite a few bodies there. Makes you wonder how Arthur or John survived. (You can encounter them as John if you don't as Arthur).

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Oh god, I didn't even think of that. Does make me wonder how many people they killed, because when you wake up in that pit, there's quite a few bodies there. Makes you wonder how Arthur or John survived. (You can encounter them as John if you don't as Arthur).

Playing as John and going back into places like New Hanover and Lemoyne is pretty interesting. It's like living your whole life in one country with one culture, then suddenly being thrust into another country in another culture. The game takes on a whole different atmosphere in the epilogue when you play as John. A depressing atmosphere. He runs into a couple from the old days. Charles and Uncle help build the farm. Charles does anyway. You run into Tilly in St Denis. You see MaryBeth in Valentine. Sadie finds you at the farm. You and Sadie find Dutch and Micah on the mountain. Pearson is a butcher in Valentine I think. It may be Rhodes or Strawberry, but I think it was Valentine. Swanson went to NY. There's no official word in RDR2 about where Bill, Javier, Karen, or Trelawny are. It is hinted at that Karen drank herself to death. Personally I think Javier may have returned to Mexico, or fallen in with the Del Lobos gang. Bill and Trewlany I can't say, because I can't think of a valid excuse for them, even though at the right point, you can find Trewlany at his home with his wife and kids in St Denis, when you're playing as Arthur.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Playing as John and going back into places like New Hanover and Lemoyne is pretty interesting. It's like living your whole life in one country with one culture, then suddenly being thrust into another country in another culture. The game takes on a whole different atmosphere in the epilogue when you play as John. A depressing atmosphere. He runs into a couple from the old days. Charles and Uncle help build the farm. Charles does anyway. You run into Tilly in St Denis. You see MaryBeth in Valentine. Sadie finds you at the farm. You and Sadie find Dutch and Micah on the mountain. Pearson is a butcher in Valentine I think. It may be Rhodes or Strawberry, but I think it was Valentine. Swanson went to NY. There's no official word in RDR2 about where Bill, Javier, Karen, or Trelawny are. It is hinted at that Karen drank herself to death. Personally I think Javier may have returned to Mexico, or fallen in with the Del Lobos gang. Bill and Trewlany I can't say, because I can't think of a valid excuse for them, even though at the right point, you can find Trewlany at his home with his wife and kids in St Denis, when you're playing as Arthur.

The competency of Arthur Morgan is what I really love about him which sets him apart as the most dangerous gang member of Van der Linde gang. It's actually why most gamers really enjoyed playing him. 

On 1/3/2022 at 4:12 PM, Techno said:

You ever been glued to a game, spending hours of your time playing it? I did, I played a game for seven hours straight, I was going to beat it and the ending was trash, it wasn't even finished if you'd ask me. I still don't trust most games after that.

That's more like having some boss fight in games that are horribly set up in a way that you feel like it's a total waste of time playing the game in the beginning. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's more like having some boss fight in games that are horribly set up in a way that you feel like it's a total waste of time playing the game in the beginning. 

Seriously, I don't think that there is any gamer out there who likes that kind of making in boss fights. It's completely ridiculous. 

When a game just stops and there is no ending, that's something that pisses me off. Like you beat every level, find every treasure, and that's it. There was no actual goal or purpose. Just random bullshit. I can't stand that. Either give me a final boss and an actual ending, or don't make the fucking game in the first place. It's an unfinished game, and that's worse than a broken one if you ask me.