Register Now
Techno

Favorite Gaming Moment?

I feel like this topic has already been done, but whatever. My favorite gaming moment, would probably be my very first experience with video games. I'm pretty sure it was with SMB1 or SMB3. I don't remember exactly, but I remember it being Mario bros. That memory alone is one of my favorites growing up. 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I feel like this topic has already been done, but whatever. My favorite gaming moment, would probably be my very first experience with video games. I'm pretty sure it was with SMB1 or SMB3. I don't remember exactly, but I remember it being Mario bros. That memory alone is one of my favorites growing up. 

Yeah, the first time is always a charm. Although it comes with the challenges of learning how to play but generally, it's an exciting experience. 

On 1/9/2022 at 11:41 PM, Justin11 said:

The very first day I came into light playing PES 06 on PS2 console, that was one of my happiest moment around video games, it was my first time playing games on console. 

Seriously, learning how to play soccer games was a charm then because I had my ass handed to me by my guys. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, learning how to play soccer games was a charm then because I had my ass handed to me by my guys. 

xD 😂. It's very hilarious with what I've learned you say here. It is truly hard to learn as a newbie and be competitive with others who have learned how to play perfectly. 

46 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's definitely saving money to purchase my first SEGA console. I can never forget that feeling because it was my hard saved earned money. 

The joy of one's first console is always out of this world. It's a feeling that you can never get rid of even if you wanted to. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

The joy of one's first console is always out of this world. It's a feeling that you can never get rid of even if you wanted to. 

Seriously, for weeks when I had the new console purchased, I never worried about sleeping in the night because I will be awake playing. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, for weeks when I had the new console purchased, I never worried about sleeping in the night because I will be awake playing. 

How is it possible for anyone to sleep being in such situation because the new console is literally the new love of your life.