Register Now
Kane99

Games that allow you to modify pretty much everything

The only games I can think of where people can do anything they pretty much want to is roblox, Gary's mod, minecraft and a few other games similar to those. But what are some other games that allow you full control or control of most of the game? Like you can modify the code, change settings on everything, etc. 

Any games that it's legal to alter the code any way you want to?

On 1/12/2022 at 5:23 AM, Justin11 said:

I never got any chance to modify any video game of my choice due to my console's inability to have such feature. It is very much possible with PC video games. 

Yeah, doing that stuff on consoles, you better not do it online. You can mod consoles, but do it on your own volition, because you can cause damage to the console.  But PC it's a lot easier for sure. 

8 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah, doing that stuff on consoles, you better not do it online. You can mod consoles, but do it on your own volition, because you can cause damage to the console.  But PC it's a lot easier for sure. 

You're right. As I notice that, I never get moved to mod my console, already it isn't compatible with that.  

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

I suppose some of the FPS games fit the case but I have seen some of the strategy game that allow modification to some extent.

I'm sure some fps games are open like that,  but I can't see all of them. COD especially since modifying anything in that game can result in a ban. 

Almost every game that you have and see and game that you can modify 🙂 There are games like mine craft where you can build almost anything, RPG Maker that lets you build your own game from the ground up, mods that can alter a game and allow you to add what you want.

1 hour ago, Empire said:

Almost every game that you have and see and game that you can modify 🙂 There are games like mine craft where you can build almost anything, RPG Maker that lets you build your own game from the ground up, mods that can alter a game and allow you to add what you want.

Yeah true, those are options. I'd also add roblox to the mix and maybe fortnite as their creative mode adds a lot to the table.