Register Now
Lamarr the strelok

Way u @?

Since teh web is so vast it helps to know where people are coming from. RE: It's been -30F here and someone in Florida, USA would say 40 above F is cold .So generally where are you on the big marble? I'll start! I'm in Fargo,ND,no relation to the show.I think they do murder. I don't do murder.Where are you?

Edited by Lamarr the strelok

Missouri. We've had a few days below zero this year, but we're mostly in the 20's to 40's. So it's not too bad. The only time you really feel the cold is if the wind hits you. Personally, I like the cold. It's heat that I can't do. My body can't handle hot temperatures. I have to stay inside during the summer in the A/C due to the heat. If it gets higher than about 65°, I pass out. So the colder seasons are when I'm able to be more active. My favorite season is fall. September-October is my absolute favorite time of year.

One thing that sucks about where I live, is that there's next to nothing to do here. Sure we have a mall, but the shops there suck. I could go to St Louis or KC, but I don't feel like screwing with the interstate out there.

I'm in cow shit and pig face country called texas. Everyone drives the same exact truck with the same exact tires, same exact haircut, same exact clothes. I really can't tell them apart anymore. Just have to listen how they moooo to be able to identify them. Sometimes you can tell by the crap load that falls out of them and the shape of the patty. Others you have to listen to the oink oink. 

OMG Reality.I would not have guessed you live there. I lived in Texas for a while when I was a kid and now more than ever that is the LAST state I wanna go back to. And yes I probably hate Texas for the same general reasons that you do. Let's just leave that discussion for a different section of the site,though.

Edited by Lamarr the strelok

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I'm in cow shit and pig face country called texas. Everyone drives the same exact truck with the same exact tires, same exact haircut, same exact clothes. I really can't tell them apart anymore. Just have to listen how they moooo to be able to identify them. Sometimes you can tell by the crap load that falls out of them and the shape of the patty. Others you have to listen to the oink oink. 

28 minutes ago, Lamarr the strelok said:

OMG Reality.I would not have guessed you live there. I lived in Texas for a while when I was a kid and now more than ever that is the LAST state I wanna go back to. And yes I probably hate Texas for the same general reasons that you do. Let's just leave that discussion for a different section of the site,though.

I agree with both of you. I hate Texas also. I had DNA links down there, and they were the most fucked up humanoids I have ever met. I've also spent time down there, and hated every minute of it. I say give them what they want and let the secede. We're better off without them.

Edited by The Blackangel