Register Now
The Blackangel

Mortal Kombat 11: Is It Worth It?

6 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

MK 11 is going to be an interesting game, I mean, I have enjoyed all MK series I have played so far So am certain that MK 11 would be worth it.

Then if you've gotten the full backing of this game, then you should go for it and enjoy the high spirit of the game. 

9 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

MK 11 is going to be an interesting game, I mean, I have enjoyed all MK series I have played so far So am certain that MK 11 would be worth it.

That's no doubt especially as a MK fan that you are. The fight zones will make you want to continue playing even when you are not winning. 

On 3/7/2022 at 11:50 PM, Prof elohstar said:

Yes that's why it's a game. You keep trying till you win. Am really a huge fan of Mortal Kombat.

Sometimes it is frustrating when we are not winning on MK. As a gamer, winning gives me joy and pushes me to play more (win more).

9 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Sometimes it is frustrating when we are not winning on MK. As a gamer, winning gives me joy and pushes me to play more (win more).

It can be very painful and annoying especially when loosing on a 2 player arcade. Because of this I always try to learn my favourite characters moves so I can use them effectively when playing either against a computer or person.

22 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

It can be very painful and annoying especially when loosing on a 2 player arcade. Because of this I always try to learn my favourite characters moves so I can use them effectively when playing either against a computer or person.

You have a point on learning about killer moves of the characters that one use when playing this kind of game. It is always a big advantage for anyone trying to play the Mortal Combat. 

17 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

You have a point on learning about killer moves of the characters that one use when playing this kind of game. It is always a big advantage for anyone trying to play the Mortal Combat. 

You can say that again bro. These moves gives you sweet combo's that will thrilled both you and your opponent, others watching from behind would be like wow... How did you do that.

On 3/18/2022 at 11:11 AM, Prof elohstar said:

You can say that again bro. These moves gives you sweet combo's that will thrilled both you and your opponent, others watching from behind would be like wow... How did you do that.

This is just like what those that play PES Football do with the R2 when they score from an angle with the ball curving. Sweet goal that anyone without that skills can't score.

10 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

This is just like what those that play PES Football do with the R2 when they score from an angle with the ball curving. Sweet goal that anyone without that skills can't score.

Oh that.. there was a time I got so used on scoring with R2, it got people in my territory complaining that am not a good gamer because I was using only R2 to score curved goals. I knew it was out of jealousy though, I had to start scoring my goals the normal way yet it's still look veryuch like an R2 goals. PES football is really dope.