Register Now
The Blackangel

Mortal Kombat 11: Is It Worth It?

40 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

What makes you see the character interaction of the game hilarious? xD. No problem, games are created to act that way and bring more fun. 

Some of the dialogues are absolutely hilarious. just check out the video I had posted earlier in the thread.

I don't have the patience for fighting games anymore. I used to get into Street Fighter 2 and the earlier Mortal Kombat games, but I can't get into most fighting games these days. Probably due to me sucking at fighting games in general. I can play with people who are crap like me, but if it's a pro, no thanks. I don't want to play a pro because I know they'd destroy me. And who wants to bother with that? 

If you're a fan of Mortal Kombat though, I'm sure you'll get into MK 11. 

13 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I don't know. I've tried that with other fighting games, and just hated the sequels. Especially in the later years like on Game Cube and Wii. I loved Soul Calibur II, but couldn't hardly stand the later releases. I was great with Kilik, however.

5 hours ago, Lens said:

Mk 11 is a game I really love to play.  It's got the thrilling part that got me playing it all day. If you really want to learn more about the game, go visit the YouTube. 

Okay..I'll check YouTube.

5 hours ago, Lens said:

Mk 11 is a game I really love to play.  It's got the thrilling part that got me playing it all day. If you really want to learn more about the game, go visit the YouTube. 

45 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I don't have the patience for fighting games anymore. I used to get into Street Fighter 2 and the earlier Mortal Kombat games, but I can't get into most fighting games these days. Probably due to me sucking at fighting games in general. I can play with people who are crap like me, but if it's a pro, no thanks. I don't want to play a pro because I know they'd destroy me. And who wants to bother with that? 

My favourite fighting games remain MK, Street fighter and killer instinct.

MK ultimate has no rival when it comes to fighting games; the feel is something else. Trust me when I say this because I've played other games like Injustice 2 and Streetfighter.

There are new towers with different twists, you can play the game as slow or fast as you want it to be; inclusion of heroes like rambo and RoboCop. New arenas and other massive input that'll make you have the best fighting experience I must confess.

On 1/15/2022 at 5:11 PM, The Blackangel said:

I've been thinking about getting MK11, but haven't done it yet. I loved playing the ones on SNES when I was a kid. I have 1-3, but haven't really gotten back into playing them in a really long while. But I see MK11 everywhere I go, and in the eShop all the time. So I'm wondering if I should spend the money or skip this one.

You should get the Mortal Combat 11 since you have an experience playing the earlier versions of the game. The big change is how to finish off a rival when you are playing. 

On 2/16/2022 at 2:17 PM, The Blackangel said:

I don't know. I've tried that with other fighting games, and just hated the sequels. Especially in the later years like on Game Cube and Wii. I loved Soul Calibur II, but couldn't hardly stand the later releases. I was great with Kilik, however.

Is it because of the gameplay style? The newer titles have gotten pretty advances in terms of gameplay. I probably don't have the patience for most of them these days haha. But I think for the most part, they don't change too much. But then again I haven't played many of the MK games in the last 10-15 years. 

On 2/16/2022 at 8:01 PM, Kane99 said:

Its always difficult to put up with a pro when it comes to fighters games. The question is always about whether that is what you really want to do or you can stay back and enjoy being beaten as if you know nothing about fighters games.